Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Why? Because I voice my opinion?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think blake should clean the sand out of his vagina and take the rusty pipe out his damn ass.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
Why? Because I voice my opinion?
you spam by saying please dont spam.

yes you do and at the same time you just bicker with deve or kam over nothing.

where are our gmods/mods at? you guys need to start closing the threads with bickering over nothing and such.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with us gaining new members... And making a "vets forum" will only make newer members feel less-welcome and want to leave. There's no way this should happen.

Edit: Mods do need to step it up and close these threads that keep being re-opened or threads that are turning into arguments.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pugz is pouring a stream of gasoline into the fire...and that stream of gasoline just caught fire...

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
for instance, this thread should have been closed to begin with.

we all knew what inspired it, and what was going to happen inside of it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i just got on. wanted to talk a little shit, sue me.

i know i havent been the only gmod/admin on since this was made..

but, CLOSED

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A "Vets Forum" is essentially a "VIP Forum" and those never work. I have no interests in dividing up our community anymore than it already is by offering a special place for veteran members to talk. People will start co-existing a lot better around here or they won't be here, simple as that. I've been back in my position for 48 hours and already I am tired of having to PM and send out warnings regarding comments and behavior.

This isn't a freaking Middle School cafeteria fellas...everyone grow the hell up.

I don't care who you are...new, old, 1 post, or 10,000 posts. This site has rules & if you break them, you will be punished. Punished enough times and your time at SI ends. Blake voiced an opinion & love him or hate him, love his opinion or hate hate it...no reason to spam, bait, or eThug ur way through this conversation.

A lot of people already sliding across thing ice. Cut the B.S., you people know who you are.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
on behalf of the board/community, and to blake; i would like to say that im sorry. im part of the upper staff and id actually really like to take the next step in becoming an admin. my recent actions have not helped that. so once again, im sorry. dont expect that kind of behavior from me again. my iron fist will be back to, so im going to discipline people as needed.

id also like to note that NO ONE told me to do this, this is just from my own head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%