Vet forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I think it would be good to have a vet only forum where in order to post you must have above 5K posts or something to that effect.

Thoughts?

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I think like a certain section could be added of some sort, which sounds good to me and I'm sure a lot of others, but I doubt this will be approved, I just have that feeling. Good suggestion though, would definitely be unique but I believe they'll say it will take away from our posting around the entire board.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
This is an awful idea. You guys say that a shoutbox will decrease activity but you want amini forum to go have gay sex with your vet buddies? LOL

deven

Reaction score
im not spamming im speaking my mind you thick headed piece of shit.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Posts like that are the reason this thread was made...just letting you know. You're not helping the cause dude^

My opinion on it, I don't think the "vets" should have to run from anyone to talk. Its not THAT serious, but I can see why members are becoming annoyed. Even I am, I'll admit I don't like some of these dudes coming around like they're hot <Censored>. But thats just how I feel about it.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
I think this is taking it a little too far, just because there are people you dislike.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
im not spamming im speaking my mind you thick headed piece of shit.
"you're unbelievable..."

"haha"

That's spam, I'm sorry if that's what you consider a good post, because it's not.

Also, please don't bypass censors.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I think this is taking it a little too far, just because there are people you dislike.
No it's not, look at what Shelly said, this is why we need a vet forum.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
i'll bypass the censors if i please. thanks.
..?

I don't understand the point in posting in here if you have nothing to contribute to the topic at hand.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
You guys are clowns. Instead of welcoming new members, like most of SI did, you are trying to push us away. How in the hell does that make any sense?

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
You guys are clowns. Instead of welcoming new members, like most of SI did, you are trying to push us away. How in the hell does that make any sense?
I'm not pushing anyone away, there's a lot of good new members here such as yourself. There's just a lot of things going on now, that never use to. It's the same for everybody, we'll deal with it.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
blake is just upset.

but all this arguing in every thread is getting really gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%