oh well, he came back where I became a fan of his
can't wait to see him playing in the old arena, Cavs fans are way better
Dion and Kyrie will need to learn not to jack shit up

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
snipezo said:
lmao @ "they're not paying him enough"
It's true, they would not be able to pay him enough to play with the bums that are left on that team. Just some bums, rookies, and McWhiteguy

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
David Blatt interviews... dude comes across as a guy who just had Kate Upton agree to be his girlfriend.

RunRickyRun

Reaction score
Love LBJ but he can go. I don't want him in Miami if his heart is in Cleveland. Those poser "Heat fans" who are acting like Cleveland did 4 years ago need to STFU and stop being bitches. Pat Riley is a winner and win we will. Obviously not as good of a team without Lebron but its time for a new identity. 

Pat Riley put everyone on blast to end last season and hey, those who return have the guts to right the ship, right? 

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
RunRickyRun said:
Love LBJ but he can go. I don't want him in Miami if his heart is in Cleveland. Those poser "Heat fans" who are acting like Cleveland did 4 years ago need to STFU and stop being bitches. Pat Riley is a winner and win we will. Obviously not as good of a team without Lebron but its time for a new identity. 

Pat Riley put everyone on blast to end last season and hey, those who return have the guts to right the ship, right? 

I feel bad for this guy, feel bad for a true Miami sports fan.  This Lebron thing, the new rape scandal at The U, and pretty soon the Giancarlo trade.  True Miami fan has it pretty rough right now.

RunRickyRun

Reaction score
Mobruler said:

I feel bad for this guy, feel bad for a true Miami sports fan.  This Lebron thing, the new rape scandal at The U, and pretty soon the Giancarlo trade.  True Miami fan has it pretty rough right now.

Feel bad...?

Lebron leaving Miami after a couple of championships isn't nearly the same situation as when he left title-starved Cleveland. Two hoodlums got booted from The U for being rapers. Not sure how it's a scandal. Giancarlo may go soon or he may not. The Marlins are poised to buy at the deadline for a change. 

This is a great time to be a fan in South Beach. Weather's good, life's good. How's Detroit? ;)

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
RunRickyRun said:

Feel bad...?

Lebron leaving Miami after a couple of championships isn't nearly the same situation as when he left title-starved Cleveland. Two hoodlums got booted from The U for being rapers. Not sure how it's a scandal. Giancarlo may go soon or he may not. The Marlins are poised to buy at the deadline for a change. 

This is a great time to be a fan in South Beach. Weather's good, life's good. How's Detroit?

I wasn't being facetious, I literally feel bad for a Miami fan.  The Jonathon Martin thing and then the continuing turmoil with the U and now Lebron and probably soon to be Giancarlo.  I was honestly giving sympathy.  The weather here sucks but at least I don't have to be worried about being killed by Hurricane Boris, and when my car gets stolen, at least it will be done by an American citizen.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Mobruler said:

I wasn't being facetious, I literally feel bad for a Miami fan.  The Jonathon Martin thing and then the continuing turmoil with the U and now Lebron and probably soon to be Giancarlo.  I was honestly giving sympathy.  The weather here sucks but at least I don't have to be worried about being killed by Hurricane Boris, and when my car gets stolen, at least it will be done by an American citizen.
Cleveland has been through much worse. 141 combined seasons of sports without a championship, and also the city is dumpy.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Delirium said:
Cleveland has been through much worse. 141 combined seasons of sports without a championship, and also the city is dumpy.

This here.

RunRickyRun

Reaction score
Mobruler said:

lol, I know, relax. You don't need to feel bad though, we have managed to win championships before Lebron came to Miami.  I'd take the once-a-decade risk of a massive hurricane over US-leading poverty any day.

Mobruler

Wolves
Reaction score
RunRickyRun said:

lol, I know, relax. You don't need to feel bad though, we have managed to win championships before Lebron came to Miami.  I'd take the once-a-decade risk of a massive hurricane over US-leading poverty any day.

If a zombie apocalypse happens like in The Walking Dead, you'll want to be here.  We have a huge, dilapidated, and mostly abandoned city with less than 700k extremely violent people.  We would deal with the walkers hard.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We get the bro Kevin Love yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%