Turning NJ fans to Knick fans, one day at a time:

VC15

Reaction score
"Are we doing it right?"

VC15

Reaction score
I think all Nets fans are at the point of, "show me why?"

Show me why I should invest time and money in to this franchise?
Show me why I should remain a fan of a team that from the F.O. to the players looks completely incompetent?
Show me why I should even care, when it seems like our owner has lost interest?
Show me why I should care, since the team will be further from NJ than the Knicks?

These are not questions of loyalty. You should be loyal to something that is worth being loyal. There is no point fighting for a lost cause. In the end you are going to ask yourself, "is it even worth it?" If all you get out of being a fan of this team is disappointment, frustration and uncertainty, well there’s your answer right there.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Absolutely no one cares about the people of NJ losing the Nets because they're not moving very far and Jersey is a shit hole.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
exactly. Knicks have nothing to do with this. You guys are moving like, a few miles up the highway to a new stadium. A much nicer stadium. All of a sudden your team doesn't get Dwight Howard, nobody has any idea what Deron is really thinking, and your team is moving right down the block, so you all throw your hands in the air and say "Well, looks like its time to pack up my things and root for the team that hasn't won a title in almost 40 years."

VC15

Reaction score
Absolutely no one cares about the people of NJ losing the Nets because they're not moving very far and Jersey is a shit hole.
It's better than NY in nearly every regard, that's for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%