Toskala

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
really good with the mask --
i wish we had more emphasis on other sports.. i understand alot of you enjoy hockey, but how many hockey gfx are made in comparison to other sports?

just be comfortable and do what u want.. I just wanted everyone to keep that thought in their mind
i've been trying to revolve in all the other 3 sports to make it even, but I understand everyone has a fav.. that's cool.
if anything, we'll have the best NHL Render Gallery of anyone on the web

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
really good with the mask --
i wish we had more emphasis on other sports.. i understand alot of you enjoy hockey, but how many hockey gfx are made in comparison to other sports?

just be comfortable and do what u want.. I just wanted everyone to keep that thought in their mind
i've been trying to revolve in all the other 3 sports to make it even, but I understand everyone has a fav.. that's cool.
if anything, we'll have the best NHL Render Gallery of anyone on the web
Because once baseball/football season starts thats all that will be done...

I know once the Giants suit up they'll be alot more comin in from me. But ok, I see you would like some help from us. I'll do some baseball

newsteenfan

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm basically waiting for baseball season to start full swing to focus on that. I'm not a huge basketball fan so I don't tend to do a lot of B-Ball cuts and since hockey and basketball are the main focus right now I tend to focus on that.

You'll get alot of baseball cuts from me though. :D

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you guys do your thing -- both of you are making contributions to the gallery - be it hockey or other..

i just didn't want the team to lose focus on the total goal is all

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you guys do your thing -- both of you are making contributions to the gallery - be it hockey or other..

i just didn't want the team to lose focus on the total goal is all
Yea I knew that. But we all know that there will be hella baseball cuts when the season starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%