Top 5 RBs in the NFL right now.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
hahah kam

and yeah MJD, Charles are thousands times better than LT

technically, if you go by stats and every reference in the NFL, Benjarvus Green Ellis was better than LT last year

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
We know we know, nobody on the Jets could be considered as a top 5 RB.. so therefore, you aren't interested.
I was talking about his list, I have no problem sharing mine.

1. Adrian Peterson
2. Chris Johnson
3. MJD
4. Jamaal Charles
5. Steven Jackson

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I was talking about his list, I have no problem sharing mine.

1. Adrian Peterson
2. Chris Johnson
3. MJD
4. Jamaal Charles
5. Steven Jackson
ohwerd? swagswag.

Why is CJ ahead of MJD?

CJ's line is bananas compared to MJD's..

MJD was considered a MVP candidate while playing on a torn meniscus. CJ wouldn't do thattttt.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
ohwerd? swagswag.

Why is CJ ahead of MJD?

CJ's line is bananas compared to MJD's..

MJD was considered a MVP candidate while playing on a torn meniscus. CJ wouldn't do thattttt.
Looked at the body of work. CJ's 2k season can't be discounted, not a lot of guys have done that and he's played just as well as MJD in his other two seasons in the league

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Looked at the body of work. CJ's 2k season can't be discounted, not a lot of guys have done that and he's played just as well as MJD in his other two seasons in the league
MJD has only had 2 starting seasons in the NFL. CJ has had 3.
CJ has had a better line his whole career than MJD. Which is why he had the 2000 yard season. Without most of them holes, CJ wouldn't = shit.

MJD is the better RB. The better receiver, the better blocker, can break more tackles, etc, etc ,etc.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
yall are trippin

Danny Woodhead>all

Danny Woodhead= white Morgan Freeman

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
A jaguars fan saying MJD is better than CJ.....

hmmm....

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
A jaguars fan saying MJD is better than CJ.....

hmmm....
Has nothing to do with being a Jaguars fan. I think AP is better than CJ along with alot of other RBs in the league actually.
CJ is very overrated.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Chris Johnson has entered the league and not had less than 1200 rushing yards, he rarely fumbles, he's practically the fastest player in the league, and he's extremely fun to watch and root for.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Chris Johnson has entered the league and not had less than 1200 rushing yards, he rarely fumbles, he's practically the fastest player in the league, and he's extremely fun to watch and root for.
Without the speed and holes hes given, he wouldn't be anything. Where AP/Gore/MJD/Charles/ETC have basically nothing to work with. CJ just hits the hole with speed then hes done. He gets no respect from me. Plus his attitude doesn't help him either, probably one of the cockiest dumbfucks in the league. Being fun and exciting doesnt = great.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Without the speed and holes hes given, he wouldn't be anything. Where AP/Gore/MJD/Charles/ETC have basically nothing to work with. CJ just hits the hole with speed then hes done. He gets no respect from me. Plus his attitude doesn't help him either, probably one of the cockiest dumbfucks in the league. Being fun and exciting doesnt = great.
Teams stack up the box against him, so your knocking him because he supposedly has an amazing offensive line? Those other RB's have plenty to work with and just because CJ plays on a decent team doesnt mean he should be devalued. Aaron Rodgers has a really shitty offensive line, that doesnt make him better than Drew Brees.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Teams stack up the box against him, so your knocking him because he supposedly has an amazing offensive line? Those other RB's have plenty to work with and just because CJ plays on a decent team doesnt mean he should be devalued. Aaron Rodgers has a really shitty offensive line, that doesnt make him better than Drew Brees.
It does actually, I would take Aaron Rodgers over Drew Brees anyday of the week. If hes doing what hes doing now with a shitty line, could you imagine him with a beast line?

Teams dont stack the box against CJ. If they stacked the box, all the Titans had to do was a pitch and then the outsides are wideopen and CJ would be into the secondary in a second. Hes nothing great, when he loses his speed, he'll be a nothing.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Yea, but thats a variable that players cant control. CJ cant change who blocks in front of him, he's great at what he does. I would rather have an explosive RB like CJ over a power RB like AP. They do stack the box against CJ, thats why this past year wasnt as good as his 2k one. As for the speed thing, its like saying if MJD didnt break so many tackles he would be nothing. Well thats cuz its his thing, thats what he does.

I love Rodgers and Brees, but if I had to choose I would go with Brees.I feel he takes more control over the game as opposed to Rodgers when I watch them both. Brees did throw a lot of interceptions this past year, but I think it was an aberration.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Yea, but thats a variable that players cant control. CJ cant change who blocks in front of him, he's great at what he does. I would rather have an explosive RB like CJ over a power RB like AP. They do stack the box against CJ, thats why this past year wasnt as good as his 2k one. As for the speed thing, its like saying if MJD didnt break so many tackles he would be nothing. Well thats cuz its his thing, thats what he does.

I love Rodgers and Brees, but if I had to choose I would go with Brees.I feel he takes more control over the game as opposed to Rodgers when I watch them both. Brees did throw a lot of interceptions this past year, but I think it was an aberration.
You would take a speed RB, who dies down in time, over a Power Back? :blink:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%