.titan.Mock.Draft.v.6.0

Benny21

Reaction score
Give the Raiders Joe Haden instead...Campbell is a reach.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The common pick is Campbell to Oakland, but I have this feeling Oakland will actually do some scouting this year and take the best tackle, not the best athlete.

VC15

Reaction score
We are not...

I REPEAT NOT

AGAIN I REPEAT

AND I WILL REPEAT IT AGAIN JUST FOR YOU

NOT TAKING A DT.

Weatherspoon is not falling to 32, and McClain's stock has dropped recently. We'll get one of those two.

TTN2810

Reaction score
LOL YOU NEED A DT
Williams is the best available need for you guys.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol I live in NY and hear about the Giants every day... And watch them every game... They don't need a DT.. Perhaps one would help, but it's not necessary, while on the other hand, they don't even have a single body that can play MLB. Much bigger need.

VC15

Reaction score
LOL YOU NEED A DT
Williams is the best available need for you guys.
You can't be serious. We have no MLB at all, if we take a DT with our #15 pick then I will leave SI for good.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Is that a promise?

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Tebow to Minnesota with Jackson, Rosenfels, and most likely Favre? not likely - sorry.

They will address QB in 3rd or 4th most likely

Honestly, if Mays isn't around, I can see them trading out of round, possibly to Cleveland so they can take Tebow?? hmmmm????

TTN2810

Reaction score
Jarrod - Tavaris is pretty bad. They experimented with him, and he isn't a QB for the future. Even if Favre does comeback, I still think they will take Tebow. Favre is what, 41/42 and Rosenfels is 35ish (don't know exact) so they aren't the future. I think this year will be Favre's last, and Rosenfels probably has 2 left. They have no long term answer. Tebow obviously needs to be groomed for 2-3 years before he can play, so this is a perfect situation. Favre and Rosenfels can help him develop, and by the time they are retired, they could quite possibly have a Pro Bowl QB. I think the Vikings know this will help them out in the long run, rather than reaching for a player in a position of "need". Plus, they don't have many needs other than CB. Just my thoughts.

PS - I can see them trading down a few to get Tebow, but I'm not gonna start making "fake" trades here lol.

Giants - Unless McClain is there, I don't think they will go LB. The Broncos in my mind are set on McClain. All this Bryant stuff is nonsense. He's just another Marshall, maybe worse (on the field and off). The Giants have no one for DT. Bernard and Canty is all you have, and they are bad. Dan Williams is a great talent and any other year would probably be a top 10 pick. 15 IMO is a reach for Weatherspoon (Kiki, he is an OLB anyway), and I know they can get a GOOD MLB in the 2nd. This way they fill both needs, getting the best value overall. They could possibly get Sean Lee in the 2nd. Just makes the most sense. DT is more important anyways.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This is just second hand news from my dad (who is a huge Vikings fan), but I've heard that the Vikings are rather high on Colt McCoy. I think they would take him over Tebow. Also Tebow is somewhat the similar to Jackson, and you know how that turned out.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
I think the Vikings will be taking either a DT or a CB there is no way that they will take Tim Tebow and they visited a TE who can block so he would replace Kleinsasser.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I want Clausen to go to Oakland. Release Russell.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Chances are the Raiders will go OT man. I'm with you though. I'd love to see Clausen in silver and black.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I also like where you have Trent Williams. There is a draft guru in Louisiana, Mike Detellier. He was asked who would be the Tyson Jackon of this years draft and he said Trent Williams. He's really climbing and some teams even consider him the best tackle in the draft. He's a top 6 pick.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Yeah, Mayock said he might even go 4 to Washington cause he fits the system better than Okung.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%