Thibodeau Hopes Rose will get more calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullsaj

Reaction score
Thibodeau thinks Rose will get more calls - Chicago Bulls Blog - ESPN Chicago

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Chicago Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau hit on two hot-button issues during his pregame media session Sunday night. The biggest topic of discussion was the lack of whistles for Bulls point guard Derrick Rose, and if his inability to get to the line is hurting the team in some ways. Thibodeau doesn't said Rose will eventually start getting the calls that Bulls fans have been begging for.

"We want him to get to the line more," Thibodeau said. "And we don't want him to not drive because he's not getting the calls. We want him to continue to attack. And he's got to drive with force, which he does. I think he drives with speed, and when he gets hit, he should be getting the calls."
As for Rose's communication with officials, Thibodeau thinks it's not hurting his cause.

"He's got a great way about him," Thibodeau said. "His demeanor is excellent. And he's very respectful of the officials. And I think at the appropriate times he has to make his points to the officials, which I think he's getting better at. Again, sometimes it's hard because of his speed, quickness and strength. Because it's happening so quick, sometimes [fouls are] not being recognized. But I think in time he'll get calls."
Good job by Coach Thibodeau saying in a polite manner, "**** YOU NBA, MY BOY DROSE NEEDS CALLS, HE'S A ****ING SUPERSTAR YOU IDIOTS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%