thestoryofabeing.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
http://i52.tinypic.com/50mkl.jpg

Another piece that means a lot to me personally. It may not look like it means anything, but I can explain it later. Again I want to hear people's interpretations of it before I explain it myself.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
getty you scare me at times :mellow:

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
getty you scare me at times :mellow:
its never a bad thing to be scared.

and ill explain it at some point, probably tomorrow after practice, not sure I feel like typing right now.

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
ahaha <Censored>, i never explained what it was all about...
ill remember to do it in a little bit.

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
sooooo...I'll try to explain this as best as I can, shouldn't be hard to understand I don't think.
So the person you see in the top left, used to live in the town you now see in turmoil below him. When he was younger, he was constantly picked on, ostracized and decided to leave.This happening, however, never saddened or angered the boy, but he still decided to leave, knowing this planet was not his true home. All of this because, as you can see he is made of a different aura around him(the colors/shapes/etc) and the town is dull colored. The boy is a superhero/villain of sorts as well, not the kind you read comics about normally, but a superhero(but also villain at the same time--information that beyond knowing this is not extremely vital)nonetheless. Nooowwww, the situation unraveled through this piece is that he is living in a world all his own, his real home, but he sees now the place that once was Hell for him, now becoming Hell within itself. Although you'd believe he wouldn't care because of the things they did to him, he is sad to see it happening no matter what, and he can't decide whether or not to help them, or watch as they self destruct, without even knowing they are.

word?

Oiler35

Reaction score
Gety, dude.
This style was cool 6 months ago, switch it up a bit bud.

getyappcrnredy24

Reaction score
lolllllllllll
they don't..if they did I wouldnt bother posting anything. I do it so I can hear peoples opinions, they just dont affect me or make me change anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%