The statement you've all been waiting for

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
After yesterday, it’s hard to even type this without thinking of perspective. When bosox and I first started this league, I had no clue how long it would last, or even if we could get it off the ground. We were just going to put it out there and see what kind of activity we got. The way it flourished was honestly a big surprise to me. Sure, I had run successful leagues before, but this was 2018, and SI was running on fumes. Even after we lost a co-commish and my activity became limited, we still flourished. That’s because of YOU. Thank you.

I’ve felt for at least four seasons now that each coming one could be the last. Unfortunately, this time I was correct. The timing just feels right. Sports Insomnia is dead, and needs to be put in the grave. Activity league-wide has been down over the past two seasons. On top it all, I’m out of interest at the moment. I’m not saying that this is the last league I will ever run, I’m just saying that time will need to pass before another one.

For those of you that were only in the GroupMe chat just for appearance within the league, feel free to drop the group and move on with your life. For those of you who enjoy coming in and talking to each other, the chat will remain open. I know I’ll be in there from time to time. Once again, thank you all for your time in the league, however long it was. It wouldn’t have worked without you.

And with that said, The GOAT has left the building.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Appreciate all the hard work you’ve done over the years CC. Honestly almost family to me. Thanks for the many years of fun and competitive leagues we have had. You deserve to finally let it go.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks CC for the league and for giving me an outlet lol. I know for me, I lost interest a bit in October when I was in the hospital

Long live Booker

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy sched to run this. It's been a super fun league but all good things must cone to an end. It's been real.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Appreciate all the work you put in CC. Hopefully we all meet again down the road, but for now hopefully you guys all stick around in the groupme so we can still chat.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn hate to see it end but like everyone else has stated, appreciate all the time n effort on your part CC.. this was special

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
definitely lasted a long time and kept si alive a little longer.

props to all involved.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dont let the groupme die. Or if youre done just let me know and you can add me to twitter lol

Reaction score
I just logged in for the first time in ages. I know we had our issues CC (this is Jimmy), but you ran a good league man. Glad to see it's lasted this long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%