The Great QB Debate

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I don't see what people expect out of Sam Bradford in his first year in the NFL. He came to a team that was 1-15 for god sakes the year before with an offensive line that isn't anything special, no great WR's or TE. Give the guy a few years, you'll be hearing about him a lot more. He's not great yet but he'll get better, a lot better.
You reallllly have no clue what you're talking about.

Roger Saffold is one of the best rookie OTs this year, has been a complete brick wall and will be a franchise LT for years to come. They have Jason Smith at RT who has played well also. One of the best Centers in the NFL in Jason Brown.

WRs: I love Laurent Robinson but he can't stay healthy. Same with Avery. Gibson has alot of Talent and so does Amendola. I'd take their WR core probably over the Jags.. And thats saying alot.

King-Oli

Reaction score
Tom Brady !!!! My Favorite Player !!! The Best NFL Quaterback and soon the best Quarterback NFL story.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Tom Brady !!!! My Favorite Player !!! The Best NFL Quaterback and soon the best Quarterback NFL story.
He won't be the best QB in NFL history, but hes better than Manning.

King-Oli

Reaction score
I agree with DannyBroski. It is your opinion ! But my opinion is that the Best Quarteback will be Tom Brady

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I agree with DannyBroski. It is your opinion ! But my opinion is that the Best Quarteback will be Tom Brady
He isn't saying that Brady is the best QB. He's saying that Manning is better than Brady.

uwp

Reaction score
He won't be the best QB in NFL history, but hes better than Manning.
Didn't you say Brady would be a player like Matt Schaub's caliber if he never won those rings?

lol

King-Oli

Reaction score
Lol !

Really funny this sentence. Brady would be a player like Matt Schaub's caliber if he never won those rings haha

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Didn't you say Brady would be a player like Matt Schaub's caliber if he never won those rings?

lol
Yep. Sure did, when I said that.. Brady was playing like bird<Censored>.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%