Technology Hates Me

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
As most of you know I've been gone lately cause my charging adapter broke for my laptop. Got that back on Thursday and life was all good.

But as of late last night, my laptop's hard-drive basically crashed and now I am computer-less yet again.
When will I be back at 100% again? Couldn't tell you. Seeing as I don't have a job, it will be whenever my mom and dad decide to give me the money to buy a new laptop. I'm going to hope it is sometime this up-coming week, but really it could be a while.

Sorry for taking a leave of absence yet again. Stay classy SI, I'll be back as soon as possible.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lmao technology does hate you :p Well GOOD LUCK and see you on the other side haha.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
at this point I think you should just buy a new computer or laptop
but see you later

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
at this point I think you should just buy a new computer or laptop
but see you later
I am lol.
Currently on my POS desktop trying to find a nice bargain that my parents are okay with lol.
Luckily I do have leverage. I'm graduating soon so I can say that is a gift. Plus I NEED a laptop for college.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
I am lol.
Currently on my POS desktop trying to find a nice bargain that my parents are okay with lol.
Luckily I do have leverage. I'm graduating soon so I can say that is a gift. Plus I NEED a laptop for college.
LOL
you can never go wrong with a mac
:smile:

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
technology usually hates me. Guess it made its way over to you.

andy

Reaction score
been there done that man, freshman year I'm comin back from spring break and my hard drive crashed. Lost the paper I worked all spring break on, shitty deal

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
technology has hated me for the past 3 years. my computer fucked up like 3 times, so now I have an iMac :D mac = <3

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm back. Going to take me a bit to get used to this computer, but once I do I will be here 100% again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%