Suns Looking To Deal Amare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There is a LOT of talk about Amare coming here on our radio's and stuff.

Sheed + for Amare.
lol what do you want from a Detroit radio?

I remember the old laker trade rumors on radio.
JO, KG, Artest, Odom for Richard Jefferson, etc.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
alot of reports down here in nola about something like this:

chandler/west and armstrong/wright and a first

for

amare

idk if i'd make that trade or not.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you give up waaaay too much, money and talent wise lol.
nothing in that deal would work.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LMAO at these Suns' fans who just don't understand the business aspect of the game. You Phoenix guys do realize that he is playing under a contract that will expire in less than 48 months...right? You also realize that once he hits the open market, there's no way in hell he re-signs with the Suns...right? In addition, you realize that he has a horrible relationship with the Front Office & dislikes Steve Kerr...right?

Well not that you've woken up and seen the light...wouldn't you rather deal & get a return on him not...as opposed to losing him & getting nothing this off-season?

Amare or no Amare, the Suns ain't gonna do sh.. in the Playoffs this season.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If he is to be traded, you can probably eliminate most Western Conference teams that want him. Because I don't see the Suns trading him in Conference, they would rather ship him out East.

SportsFanatic31

Reaction score
LMAO at these Suns' fans who just don't understand the business aspect of the game. You Phoenix guys do realize that he is playing under a contract that will expire in less than 48 months...right? You also realize that once he hits the open market, there's no way in hell he re-signs with the Suns...right? In addition, you realize that he has a horrible relationship with the Front Office & dislikes Steve Kerr...right?

Well not that you've woken up and seen the light...wouldn't you rather deal & get a return on him not...as opposed to losing him & getting nothing this off-season?

Amare or no Amare, the Suns ain't gonna do sh.. in the Playoffs this season.
I'm glad someone straight out and said it lol.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

According to Dallas radio stations, KG was almost a Maverick, twice.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Those weren't just on radio. Those rumors were everywhere :lol:

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Amare Stoudemire spoke as though he already had his bags packed on Friday night, the Arizona Republic is reporting, before saying he wanted to remain a Phoenix Sun forever.

"It's kind of good that a lot of teams want me right now," said Stoudemire. "That's positive. Obviously, probably a little bit of financial decision going on. Probably trying to clear things up from their standpoint. A lot of times, when something like this happens it's more of a business move than anything else."

"I know for sure, wherever I go, we're going to definitely be playoff contenders. I bring a lot to the table."

wade3

The T.O of SI
Reaction score
That's it, if they trade him i'll be done as a PHX Suns fan after this season, atleast till Steve Kerr dies or gets fired. I hope Nash gets the <Censored> out of there this offseason and goes to a team not ruinned and where he can win his ring. Steve Kerr you are a <Censored>ing idiot.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dude, stop being a baby and stop with the cussing.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope to see him a Piston soon.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sources told ESPN that the Chicago Bulls, Miami Heat, Detroit Pistons and Portland Trail Blazers are among the many teams with whom Phoenix has exchanged trade scenarios regarding Amar'e Stoudemire, with the Bulls and Heat believed to be pursuing him the hardest at this early stage.

After meeting privately with Stoudemire, Steve Kerr acknowledged that the Suns have been taking "a lot of calls" on Stoudemire and told local reporters: "We're not playing to our capabilities, so that's the way it goes when that happens. I think we can still be good this year, but we also have to make sure we can sustain our success. The last five years, we've made a concerted effort to keep our talent around. We've built up a really big payroll. We've traded some first-round picks [to do that], some young assets, so we've got to keep that in mind, too."

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Blazers or Bulls would be able to put the best package together

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Blazers should not trade LA for him. Blazers just need to stay pat.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I think JH5 and Brandon Bass would be a great deal for both teams. The Mavs get a low post prescence and the Suns get an athletic player in JH5 and Bass is a young and talented PF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%