Suggestion Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
As Co-GFX Leaders, Ryan and I are obviously going to make some changes to the GFX Section. However, member input is still wanted/needed.

If you have a suggestion that is related to GFX, dont hesitate to post here, but please keep in mind suggestions like

"We need a Gallery" are not worth your or our time, as Ryan and I do not have the power/cash/whatever to create a gallery.

Keep them realistic, keep them gfx related, and hopefully we can make the GFX Section the best it has ever been.

Snowy

Ryan

go royals!
Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking a tournament too... But would it affect SIGO?

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
My plan was to alternate sigos and tournys... It'd be cool like that.

lakerfan

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well, perhaps maybe something in the "requests" department?

I don't know how you feel about individual request threads, but, you know something to revamp that whole thing would be nice.

billa.gfx

Reaction score
that BS how i suggest something and my post gets deleted, some of you guys have to understand that those ppl who voted in the league really were either blind or were really baised

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
billa.gfx said:
that BS how i suggest something and my post gets deleted, some of you guys have to understand that those ppl who voted in the league really were either blind or were really baised
I deleted your post cos me and Ryan have NO power over who votes in the SIGO - its up to Yankees and Balla. Just cos you lost.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%