Stepping Down

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just notified the staff, so I will let you guys know now too. I will be stepping down from head admin due to basically believing that I do not have the time necessary right now to help the board out the way that I should be.
I will not be leaving the site at all, but I just need to add one less thing to my plate of responsibilities right now. But as I said to the staff, come summer time I will likely be back when I have really nothing to worry about aside from work. Just need some time to clear my head and what not, and just worry about talking sports. I hope I've done a great job in everyone's eyes. I've always tried my damn hardest to make this a great board.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not too sure yet. Ultimately up to the other admins/staff though.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think we all know who is in charge.... :cheese:

its actually up to cerron since he has the most time on the staff. but im sure youll be back and we would all welcome you back. youve done a great job on the site, i understand why you decided to step down.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sad to see u step down. You've been a good admin. I'll try to fill in your shoes.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pugz isn't gonna allow you back. Once he gets a taste of the power, it's over. The Fourth Reich is set to begin.

All jokes aside, I would have consensual, heterosexual sex in the missionary position with you Rip. I'd have to agree, you've definitely done a great job with this board, seeing as how I still post here after three years. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I pretty much agree with everything Pugz said. Great admin and you've done an awesome job with the site.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Gratz David and sad to see you step down Sal.

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score
Sad to see u step down. You've been a good admin. I'll try to fill in your shoes.
He has a Hitler icon, we're fucked. :ahh:

Sad to see you have to step down though Sal, you've been a great admin. I'm glad you'll still be around though.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nah, sal will be bant so no more sally.

andy

Reaction score
no fuck you! You can't step down until I allow it.... everyone knows I run this shit around here and am by far the most knowledgeable member in every area.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ok add me back Pugz. Sorry Andy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%