SportzInsomnia V1 Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know and I was saying, that I think he'd rather finish his own before starting on somebody else's...

Ryan

go royals!
Reaction score
Much better. Still needs buttons though.

The banner looks a little RBS-ish though...

slpnsld23

Love Me or Hate Me
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really like it. Once we get the buttons up it will look even better.

Props to atrain.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's very nice, but the thing that bothers me is that the text screams RBS and the look of the banner is pretty much identical to the Dwayne Jarrett sig you made in the PSDC qualifying.

AceConceptions

Reaction score
It's very nice, but the thing that bothers me is that the text screams RBS and the look of the banner is pretty much identical to the Dwayne Jarrett sig you made in the PSDC qualifying.
Text similar to RB and pics similar to Jarrett...

So??

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Text similar to RB and pics similar to Jarrett...

So??
So it tells me that you were kinda lazy and decided to go with what you got... If you were original and changed things up then it'd be better, but it's still good. All I'm saying is originality and changing things up = good.

AceConceptions

Reaction score
So it tells me that you were kinda lazy and decided to go with what you got... If you were original and changed things up then it'd be better, but it's still good. All I'm saying is originality and changing things up = good.
Lol I worked on that banner for 2-3 hours so don't give me that/ I did mix things up and I just though the pics would look good there. I've done it on one sig so its not like i do that all the time.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol I worked on that banner for 2-3 hours so don't give me that/ I did mix things up and I just though the pics would look good there. I've done it on one sig so its not like i do that all the time.
I've worked on sigs for 2-3 hours and that was for a request, not for money...

Listen, nothing against you, it's nice and all, but I think it wouldn't hurt to try something different, especially with text because the bottom pics are quite nice and different in banners.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
So right now I am viewing the final product?

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree...the banner isn't as good as it should be. I know im pretty new to SI but c'mon...all the sweet sigs floating around here & thats the best we can come up with?

Needs work. The "insomnia" doesnt stand out enough & that diagonal pattern is distracting from the rest of the sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%