Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The red one was suppose to be default all along, but somebody changed it, so I just changed it back this afternoon.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The red one was suppose to be default all along, but somebody changed it, so I just changed it back this afternoon.
Why do we want the red one its disgusting compared to Balla's. Jarrods will be default since there wasnt a statement about that one.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Because we made a deal with Ace that we would keep it default and I'm not gonna go back and not keep that promise.
According to the promise its only between Balla's Skin and his. Once we get jarrods that'll be default.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
thats what he told me...its only between ballas and his's since he coded them.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
thats what he told me...its only between ballas and his's since he coded them.
No, he said that if he coded ballas then his would be default... And I said before we accept, we should find out for how long, but since bassy has been really quick to say yes nowadays no matter what the background and circumstances, then he said yes so I dunno...

Pierce

The Truth
Reaction score
I come here like everyday but I just don't post. I read. They had a blue skin up like 3 days ago and the day before that it was the red one (current one)

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He contacted me through <Censored>ing AIM and that wasn't apart of the deal. WTF? No one gives me the FYI here. GOD DAMN IT! I wasnt quick it was <Censored>ing Alex for christ sakes. I told him to wait because VC was going to code Balla's skin but know he pulled the <Censored>ing trigger and I asked what will happen to Balla's work and he goes "Ill have Ace code it" and I said fine. Didnt fuicking get a FYI for christ sakes but OK. What Ever! <Censored> <Censored>ing attracting people by the appeareance. Just <Censored> it and I won't do my job by bringing in random member. <Censored> Everything. God Damn It. I'm out like KD <Censored>es.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I come here like everyday but I just don't post. I read. They had a blue skin up like 3 days ago and the day before that it was the red one (current one)
Check the skin select there big guy. The blue one is still there, the red one is just default now.

AceConceptions

Reaction score
He contacted me through <Censored>ing AIM and that wasn't apart of the deal. WTF? No one gives me the FYI here. GOD DAMN IT! I wasnt quick it was <Censored>ing Alex for christ sakes. I told him to wait because VC was going to code Balla's skin but know he pulled the <Censored>ing trigger and I asked what will happen to Balla's work and he goes "Ill have Ace code it" and I said fine. Didnt fuicking get a FYI for christ sakes but OK. What Ever! <Censored> <Censored>ing attracting people by the appeareance. Just <Censored> it and I won't do my job by bringing in random member. <Censored> Everything. God Damn It. I'm out like KD <Censored>es.
I want my owner to be just like you :rolleyes:

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

I want my owner to be just like you :rolleyes:
Don't ever comment me again...It has nothing to do with you foo'. I wanna run this board my way and I never got one <Censored>ing FYI to use your skin. Next time someone <Censored>ing tell me...

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
been super busy with work, plus daughter was sick last 2 days..
i will try hard to get it done early next week

we just have to find a new coder for it now, though

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can give it a shot I guess...Shouldnt be real hard if I change the IMG URLS on the other ones. C&P the codes I mena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%