Sources: Conflict bubbling between T.O., Romo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoffa

Reaction score
Strangely enough I agree but the way he's behaving is totally wrong. My above post explains the rest of my position. TO is probably the best WR in the league if you keep him happy but the effort for that is not worth it.

Like ML said, Tony, Jeff, and Donovan are three of the nicest people in the league, especially Tony and Jeff.
I'm just saying if Tony quit having secret meetings with Jason Witten about how they think the offense should be run, then what the hell? What kind of a team is that, if you aren't including the rest of the team.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm just saying if Tony quit having secret meetings with Jason Witten about how they think the offense should be run, then what the hell? What kind of a team is that, if you aren't including the rest of the team.
This is true.

But TO has gone about it the wrong way, he seems like he loves the drama to be out in the open for everyone to see.

I dont really care what happens being that Im a Giants fan, but I see why Romo goes to Witten more, ESPN showed some stats where it shown Romo has thrown the ball to TO more over the past few years BUT he has thrown to Witten like 279 times and completed 203 of those passes.

Hoffa

Reaction score
This is true.

But TO has gone about it the wrong way, he seems like he loves the drama to be out in the open for everyone to see.

I dont really care what happens being that Im a Giants fan, but I see why Romo goes to Witten more, ESPN showed some stats where it shown Romo has thrown the ball to TO more over the past few years BUT he has thrown to Witten like 279 times and completed 203 of those passes.
Yeah but those completions aren't long balls like Terrell gets and Jason can't really do much with after the catch.

House of Steel

Reaction score
I knew it was a matter of time before TO was going to start his BS with the Cowboys with this possessive "ME" attitude. I am so sick of him and his drama.

joeywatson15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ITs funny, this season Terrell Owens has been thrown to 87 times, Witten has been thrown to 80 times.. witten has caught 14 more passes than T.O. has.. and he doesn't get thrown to? hmm interesting

T.O you suck... and u are the most overrated player in the national football league I can't believe he complains about not getting the ball.. CATCH IT DUMBASS!

i hate fukking cry baby football players

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Like they were saying on ESPN, they have a CB on TO then a Safety protecting TO deep leaving the middle wide open for one of the best players in the league at catching the ball in the middle.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
TO thinks it's all about him and when he doesn't get his way you'll always hear it. It's gets annoying.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I volunteer my time to monitor this section, I gave u a simple warning and you flipped out.
Now u get to deal with the Admins.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Clearly some people have issues on here with Moderators doing their duty.

I know I'm not an admin, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't do what i volunteer my time to do.

I'm actually told to just report it, but instead of getting u one inch closer to getting booted I dont and just give u a verbal warning. I've seen it now from 2 members. If you can't respect me actually doing a good thing towards you, then maybe this isn't the place to be.
Liek I said last time you gave me attitude, maybe the Military will straighten you out. I sure hope you don't talk to your superiors that way.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GMF, if you have ANY problems with ANYONE not listening to you and your rules then let me know.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Thanks pugz.
I myself will make bad comments in my posts from time to time, but if someone were to tell me to stop it I take the advice.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Try to keep it down in your section and all over the board(minus maybe the CT).
But like I said if ANYONE acts out let me know.

House of Steel

Reaction score
You got to be kidding me!?! Colt going into the military for basic training? Oh he is in for a major wakeup call. There is an open can of whoop ass with his name on it from his drill sargent. Oh he is so dead. :blink:

Now then, I respect all my superiors mods, gmods, admins, you name it. I've been an admin in a couple of forums, I've been a moderator on tons of forums (a good nail the hide down one), and a great member. One thing I really hate the most is someone disrespecting the hard workers that try and keep the peace on a board. Colt, you really lost a lot of respect and diginity from me for that totally disrespecting and utterly uncalled for post to GMF. May God have mercy on your soul when you head to boot camp. I hope they straighten the living hell out of your sorry ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%