Source: LeBron would consider European offer of $50 million a year or more

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You think NY or NJ can give him more than Cleveland will? They cant, you cant offer more than a Max.
Why do you think New Jersey rid themselves of Richard Jefferson and the remainder of his $42M contract? The reason why the Nets roster is composed of guys with less than 2 years experience in the league, for the most part. Vince Carter will be dealt either deadline this season or next off-season...Bobby Simmons' deal is done after 09-10 season...

Kiki is slowly but surely dumping salary and prepping this team to make the biggest run at LeBron in 2010.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why do you think New Jersey rid themselves of Richard Jefferson and the remainder of his $42M contract? The reason why the Nets roster is composed of guys with less than 2 years experience in the league, for the most part. Vince Carter will be dealt either deadline this season or next off-season...Bobby Simmons' deal is done after 09-10 season...

Kiki is slowly but surely dumping salary and prepping this team to make the biggest run at LeBron in 2010.
Yes, but even if he has 42M in cap room he cant offer that!

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

I see AE sees how things are. VC is gone soon. His days in nj are numbered

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes, but even if he has 42M in cap room he cant offer that!
Either way...New Jersey will be poised to offer Lebron his defined maximum salary & even if Cleveland matches dollar for dollar, Lebron is coming to the Tri-State area.

Lebron wants to be in a big market city...and I don't think I should have to explain why.

The Nets following the 09-10 season, assuming they deal Vince Carter, have Jainlin making a little over $4M per & Dooling making about $3.5M per...every other player on their current roster will be under $3M.

VC15

Reaction score
What I dont understand is, if Lebron wants to leave to win a championship why would he leave for the Knicks or Nets who will have a worse supporting cast then Cleveland?
LMAO you're crazy if you think the Knicks/Nets supporting cast is gonna be worse than Cleveland's in 2010.

.loggie

Reaction score
he's going to end up in New Jersey for the reasons AE stated. way bigger market, the only thing that i can think of that would make him not move is the fact that he grew up in Ohio, so..

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he's going to end up in New Jersey for the reasons AE stated. way bigger market, the only thing that i can think of that would make him not move is the fact that he grew up in Ohio, so..
New Jersey . . . . Akron . . . . hmm

Please, the guy parades around wearing a Yankee cap.

.loggie

Reaction score
New Jersey . . . . Akron . . . . hmm

Please, the guy parades around wearing a Yankee cap.
i guess your right. but one things for sure, hes not going to europe

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, but James is the second best player in the world. TMac isnt.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, but James is the second best player in the world. TMac isnt.
Lebron can't win a ring by himself so until he never has the proper roleplayers around him...he comes close...but no cigar.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
TMac was the BEST player in the NBA back around 2003-2004 if you ask me, injuries killed him. Plus if you want more examples, Karl Malone has no rings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%