'Skins/Titans talking Haynesworth trade again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooche

Reaction score
The Redskins and Titans have revisited trade discussions for DL Albert Haynesworth, according to ESPN's Chris Mortensen.
Mortensen says there is "no deal yet." At this point it would be best for all parties involved for Haynesworth to be shipped out of DC, but it remains to be seen if a deal will get done. Perhaps Haynesworth could resurrect his game in his old stomping grounds. Sep. 7 - 9:18 am et
Source: Chris Mortensen on Twitter

Wow, what a joke this guy is.. even the fact that Tennessee wants to take another look at him. Surprising.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I think this is a very smart move by the Titans. They are obviously going to get the Redskins to pay for most of that contract and if Haynesworth pans out like he showed he could with the Titans then they have nothing to lose. Its clear that Albert doesnt want to play the 3-4 and he was most successful when he was in Tennessee.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
I think this is a very smart move by the Titans. They are obviously going to get the Redskins to pay for most of that contract and if Haynesworth pans out like he showed he could with the Titans then they have nothing to lose. Its clear that Albert doesnt want to play the 3-4 and he was most successful when he was in Tennessee.
Exactly.. this might be the best case scenario for both Tennessee and Haynesworth. Sucks for the redskins though, lol we'll see what they get.

Mooche

Reaction score
Exactly.. this might be the best case scenario for both Tennessee and Haynesworth. Sucks for the redskins though, lol we'll see what they get.
The guy is a cancer on a team. He is showing it. Plus, everybody wants to get on me and saying Bob Sanders is always hurt... He is always hurt. He had one year of dominance.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I really dont think he is a cancer. He also made the Pro Bowl 2 seasons. I just think he doesnt want to play on the Redskins because of the 3-4, he just isnt that kind of player. He will be traded soon enough and we will see him become motivated to play once again.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I like it. Haynesworth knows Fischer, knows the system and I do think it would be a boost for their D-Line. It would pretty much totally fix their d-fense, and with the D fixed, they can really surprise ppl with their offense this year.

Reaction score
The guy is a cancer on a team. He is showing it. Plus, everybody wants to get on me and saying Bob Sanders is always hurt... He is always hurt. He had one year of dominance.
He made the Pro Bowl in 05 though.

GFG12

Reaction score
I understand trying to trade for him, but do you really want to take on that ridiculous contract?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope Haynesworth can be traded, he wants to be on the field and playing. Which he isn't playing a whole lot for the Redskins. You could see on week 1, he was taken out quite a bit, and he was not happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%