Sid joining pens trip, but no timetable for return

Status
Not open for further replies.

germany00

Preds 2013?
Reaction score
Pittsburgh coach Dan Bylsma announced Wednesday night that Sidney Crosby is joining the Penguins for their current road swing and will begin skating on his own during a two-game trip to Florida this weekend.

The Penguins play against the Capitals at the Verizon Center on Wednesday night, then head south for games Friday night at Florida and Sunday afternoon at Tampa Bay.

"Tonight, Sidney Crosby will be joining us on the road trip," Bylsma told the media prior to the Penguins' game against the Capitals. "He will be skating during this trip. He also will at some point and time address the media as well. No set plan, but this will happen in the next few days.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Is it true the dude is having concussion symptoms again and he is out again?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hes played a handful of games since his major concussion(two seasons ago?). i only follow what i see on espn but dude seems to have a serious issue with this. i know hes young and one of the faces of the sport but right now id value my personal life over hockey because at the end of the day it is just a game.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hopefully this means he's back on the right track. But I agree with Pugz he needs to start thinking about himself and his life after hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%