SI Survivor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of the reality show survivor. And I've heard of forums doing this before but I've never actually seen it done. Would anyone actually be interested in doing a forum survivor. With the admins permission of course I wouldn't mind hosting it on this site. It would be pretty simple. I'm not sure how many people would sign up but it would be separated into two teams, each team would have 6, 8, 10 or maybe even more people. Since its a sports forum I guess we could do sports trivia type challenges each day, and then the team that looses that challenge would be up for tribal council where one member will be voted off. If we can get 16 overall people to do this that would be great, if we can't I wouldn't mind taking 14 or 12, but any lower than that it would be pointless. Post below if your interested so I can tally up the numbers.

if u have any questions, i'm more than happy to answer them

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't really watch the show tbh. But I think this is a good idea to get some activity.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im in if we get enough people.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ive only watched maybe 15 minutes total of any episode lol. but i might sign up for this.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd be interested and will allow you to run if we can commit to some activity in it.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good initiative Gtown, I like the idea, but I am about 85% sure it wouldn't last on SI. The dedication to sh*t like that has hit an all-time low around here.

Sad but true.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
Good initiative Gtown, I like the idea, but I am about 85% sure it wouldn't last on SI. The dedication to sh*t like that has hit an all-time low around here.

Sad but true.
I figured it wouldn't work, we don't have enough people to do it anyways

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Hopefully this isn't SI March Madness v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%