SI Draft Grades

Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
C-D as of right now. Took two 'potential' players with a lot of red flags.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
C or D? Almost every site on the net has us included in the top drafts this year...

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A for the Pistons.

Greg Monroe is a great pick, will finally give us a low post scorer and can score in many different ways. Changes our team immediately. Good rebounder as well. Not to mention one of the best passing bigs the NBA has seen in years.

Didn't know much about Terrico White, but from what I heard he has the potential to be a great pick lol. He is a tall guard, has a freakish wingspan and big hands. He is a good shooter and finisher with potential to be a great defender. I like that pick as well. He has drawn comparisons to Jason Richardson, obviously he just has to work to become that.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
C.

When you have your first pick in the mid 2nd round, it probably won't be a great draft.. I'm upset that we didn't buy a late first and possibly taken Vazquez, and I don't understand why we didn't take Lance Stephenson. Regardless, I think the guy from Syracuse could be an alright shooter and they say his ball handling isn't bad either, and the undersized big man that we took has a knack for scoring so perhaps that could translate to maybe 12 PPG?

jrebelsb12

Reaction score
like what clippers did, got a talented willie warren from oklahoma, who i think wouldve been a 1st rounder next year, and al-farouq aminu has lots of talent. over the past few years we've got a lot of talented draftees just need them to develop and play well to help the team (Gordon, Griffin, Aminu, Thorton, Jordan), overall for this year they get a B if somehow we couldve kept the 18th pick it wouldve definitely been a B+ or higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%