Reaction score
GET OFF YO TABLET THEN DUH

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Few things.
Did you make this default?
And can you make the banner clickable to get to the homepage?
And is this grey bar across the screen under the banner normal? If so can you make it so it is only as long as the tabs are.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes it is default. I'll look into the clicking part. And yes the gray bar is normal and probably no way I could shorten it.

pistonsboi

Reaction score
the whole site wireframe needs to be cleaned up.. shit is out of place, and i have like 400px scroll space to the right of my screen

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
its because im trying to make the banner clickable. before it wasnt like that but these people want a clickable banner so im working on it.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
what u talkin bout piston?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
it still does it on my phone. i dont even see the banner right now. just blue :kanye:

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I fixed it. It shouldn't be in the banner anymore.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
get ad block.
Thats kinda stupid.

When new users come, a great looking skin is essential. So having an ad right across the banner is dumb. You can't assume someone has an adblocker. Fix it right, and nobody has problems

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Thats kinda stupid.

When new users come, a great looking skin is essential. So having an ad right across the banner is dumb. You can't assume someone has an adblocker. Fix it right, and nobody has problems
Oh okay. it's kinda stupid to use something that's out there and free and blocks not only ads here, but every ad anywhere. Yeah, that's stupid alright.

I'm not going to sit here and say adblock solves every problem, but I sure as hell will try to convince people here to add it, because it's worth it.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
I just dont like the alignment (or lack of alignment) to be honest
and the background is weird. Its black on one side and gray with the pattern on the other

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just dont like the alignment (or lack of alignment) to be honest
and the background is weird. Its black on one side and gray with the pattern on the other
i have a pattern on both sides... and everything is aligned for me pretty good. I kept everything with the alignment the same as the default ipb skin. So blame IPB for that.

pistonsboi

Reaction score
David,

edit the banner width to match the main white container width (assuming it has a width, because this whole IPB shit is a MESS). create your own banner div if thats what it takes.. set the general codes, auto margin to center it, with no repeat, and fixed width

as for the background, shouldnt be hard to make a honeycomb pattern in solid colors (non grungy like the current) to add the consistency needed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%