#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sad to be a DeSean Fan.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Seriously man out of all the guys in this draft we don't even pick the best offensive lineman avalible. I figured we would take Mendenhall, now we are stuck with a guy who's name I can even spell. Millen better know what he's doing. And if he doesn't it won't matter cause it's not like the Ford's have the balls to fire him.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Seriously man out of all the guys in this draft we don't even pick the best offensive lineman avalible. I figured we would take Mendenhall, now we are stuck with a guy who's name I can even spell. Millen better know what he's doing. And if he doesn't it won't matter cause it's not like the Ford's have the balls to fire him.
When football season starts the Lions fans will be cheering for Gosder Cherilus.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

did u just say "Millen better know what he's doing"

OMG---------- I think I just busted a gut... we all KNOW he doesn't

:headsmack: :suicide:

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' post='3819135' date='Apr 26 2008, 06:36 PM']When football season starts the Lions fans will be cheering for Gosder Cherilus.[/quote]
I know, and I will too. But I just don't like the pick, but he's a Lion now so I have to accept him.

[quote name='jarrod2323' post='3819137' date='Apr 26 2008, 06:37 PM']did u just say "Millen better know what he's doing"

OMG---------- I think I just busted a gut... we all KNOW he doesn't

:headsmack: :suicide:[/quote]
He must of seen something in him that others haven't.

GameOver

ONE HANDED SUPERMAN BACK FLIP FTW
Reaction score
dear god please let jackson drop to the 49ers

and intersteing pick does this mean taylor is going to get traded now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%