Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• don't care

• Total voters

tmacyaokobe01

Reaction score
I say Yes, for the mix makers like myself and for the people who want to show funny videos.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just post it in the music section. We'll have it renamed to Music/multimedia as soon as an admin gets on, I'm sure.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
^ Agreed no need to go make a seperate forum.

.::MC::.

WeOutHearCuh
Reaction score
By the way, tmacyaokobe01, I recommend you don't make the threads like the "NBA facts that cannot be debated" one you made. Admins over here don't take <Censored> lol. But welcome.

tmacyaokobe01

Reaction score
wow Dc4 go back to TSN seriously, you are just annoying me now, you are just being a punk here, go back to TSN where you are admin.
we need a media forum.

.::MC::.

WeOutHearCuh
Reaction score
Yeah, see you can expect a warning for that lol. I use to get some warnings.

tmacyaokobe01

Reaction score
Yeah, see you can expect a warning for that lol. I use to get some warnings.
Your point is?
Yao > Dwight, don't be a moron, and this forum needs a media forum dink.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
stop acting like a <Censored>ing asshole, all I said was true dat, and you don't even have a <Censored>ing right to call no damn people no <Censored>ing dink cuz honestly you look like one right, now everyone here has stopped that Yao>dwight crap.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chill.

If you don't like the forums, you can go back to TSN as well.

For the time being, since and admin hasn't seen this thread, feel free to post in the music section, which will soon be renamed to Music/Multimedia.

There is no reason to discuss other forums here - I don't mind it, but if you are here, then talk about here. No need to tell anyone to go back to another forum, or say "this forum is better, it has this, yada yaada".

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
tmacyao, stop being an ass and trying to act like you run this. Everyone here is cool, and we are all like "family" no need for your punk ass to ruin it.

tmacyaokobe01

Reaction score
Chill.

For the time being, since and admin hasn't seen this thread, feel free to post in the music section, which will soon be renamed to Music/Multimedia.

There is no reason to discuss other forums here - I don't mind it, but if you are here, then talk about here. No need to tell anyone to go back to another forum, or say "this forum is better, it has this, yada yaada".
oh, so that would mean you are saying that there will be a multimedia? It's been discussed? Or are you just saying that might happen?

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Chill.

Really. DeMario and MC leave tmacyaokobe01 alone.

Nicely put yankees.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Off topic: Yao > Howard, or anyone else for that matter. I've said it before, and it bears repeating. Yao is the best player in the NBA.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
all I said was tru dat, MC said the admins here are stiff and all I said was "true Dat" i mean can you get mad for that?

tmacyaokobe01

Reaction score
If Multimedia/Music is def going to be made in a few days then I won't care and i'll be happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%