Should I...

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
in terms of designing? I studied graphic art design in college, and you're always told to utilize every aspect given to you. to not use brushes actually is a fault. that means you're relying too much on something else. too much of anything is bad - you must find a medium that shows all tools. It might just be a little brushing... it might be alot. To say BG based solely on brushing is a hindrance on design is an incorrect statement. Some of the best sigs I've seen are based on brushing, some aren't.. It's just HOW u use each tool to accomplish an outcome

AgentZer0

High School All Canadian
Reaction score
Brushes are basically custom shapes. The really good designers make their own custom shapes and add their filters and effects to it to make it look good. Thus, they make their own "brushes". But I agree with using every aspect part.

Jarrod, can you show me some of the best sigs you have seen that are amde from brushes?

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Come on guys, no need to dispute, my questions has been answered better than I thought, you can close this up, Ill try-out after I improve a little bit more

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
All these people are saying no, so whats the difference if you tried out? I think you just should have tried out cuz theres no dif from members saying no and getting declined...

You need to work on BGs and render effects/blending...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%