See ya guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
then what is it because you're a respected member here and don't need to leave..

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
hey this other guy might have it right

ITS BECAUSE INFAMOUS BECAME ADMIN

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
you are being pissy though.
Well, I don't blame him for getting frustrated, I see it a lot as well and it does get old... But, I've just came to the conclusion that it will be like this forever and I'll just have to deal with it.. I hope you don't leave TTN, you are one of the better members on this board and I'd hate to lose ya..

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
LOL.. What? So.. let me get this right.. Somebody whos been trying to troll me for the past month because he even said "You troll all the time Kam, but when somebody does it to you.. you cant take it" ... Gets mad when I prove him wrong whenever he does troll me.. and now is deciding to leave.. and because of this, the Staff is deciding to ban me.

LOL .

I'm one of the more active posters on this site day in and day out. I don't get respected one bit around here and its such bullshit because Iam cool with alot of guys around here.. So those of you that do take what is said in a NFL FORUM.. A game.. serious, then maybe yall should leave... I have my opinions like everybody else, and I don't feel I should be banned for saying them. I feel that if somebody is stupid and is talking stupid that then they should be told how much of a dumbass they sound.

SMH. Im not the only one here like this either.. If I get banned over this, fucking SMH.

Also, nobody should be banned ever for calling somebody a Dumbass or Dumbfuck.. Its not like its a racial slur, or im picking on their background or their disabilities or anything.. Just like when RIP banned me for Calling him one for being a selfish ass fan.. a million other dudes would of thought he was acting like a dumbass.. I get banned a week for it.. I could understand if I was saying Feggit or caling somebody gay or something, but come on guys.. really? People here have said way worse and gotten away from it that were actually personal shots.. Kam says somebody is a dumbfuck for their opinion on a sports game.. and Im fucking hitler

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sorry we all weren't raised to be ignorant assholes to people are "talking stupid." lol.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Sorry we all weren't raised to be ignorant assholes to people are "talking stupid." lol.
Well, everybody is different.. BC is the same way as me.. yet I don't see him being crucified..

Same thing with Dwill or wtfe the dudes name is.. Yet because its Kam.. and hes here daily.. and since I DO BRING MORE TO THIS SITE THAN INSULTS.. I get the axe? Wow.. Nice way to abuse your power.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
And lastly.

Not only do I have alot of credible posts here.. but alot of you wouldn't have as many posts as you do if it wasn't for me too.. People feel the need to track me on topics and since many of you disagree on my views in the NFL world.. yall go pounding away on your keyboards. If I get banned here.. then alot of people need to get banned aswell. I could name quite a few.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
i deserve to be banned for my excessive off topicnessness

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The sooner you realize there is like 4 people on the website who actually like you, the better. We aren't all "dumbfucks" just because we don't like you. We aren't all over-sensitive "dumbfucks" because we oppose you. You fail to understand it is the majority of the board. You can play the blame game all you want, but no one here really finds you to be a pleasant person. I don't know how you were raised, and I don't care how everyone is different. There is nothing right about belittling a person because they say something that you don't agree with. Maybe it's how you cope with your anger or something, to make fun of other people, but really it is just annoying.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Well, everybody is different.. BC is the same way as me.. yet I don't see him being crucified..

Same thing with Dwill or wtfe the dudes name is.. Yet because its Kam.. and hes here daily.. and since I DO BRING MORE TO THIS SITE THAN INSULTS.. I get the axe? Wow.. Nice way to abuse your power.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Damn GMF bustin out the board rules. I was just reading that a minute ago, lol. Moving forward we need to find a resolution to this problem because it has lead to a few members leaving. And no one at SI wants anyone to leave, well I can say that for myself. I think respect above all is needed at SI, no matter what.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
The sooner you realize there is like 4 people on the website who actually like you, the better. We aren't all "dumbfucks" just because we don't like you. We aren't all over-sensitive "dumbfucks" because we oppose you. You fail to understand it is the majority of the board. You can play the blame game all you want, but no one here really finds you to be a pleasant person. I don't know how you were raised, and I don't care how everyone is different. There is nothing right about belittling a person because they say something that you don't agree with. Maybe it's how you cope with your anger or something, to make fun of other people, but really it is just annoying.
I'm picking on people now? Really?

701 is just here and thats literally ALL he does.. and he gets personal with it and actually brings peoples real life into the equation.

calling somebody a dumbass is by far just as insulting as calling them a "poo poo head". I've heard food stamp jokes, black jokes, jokes about my kid etc here.. and I'm threatening to get banned for calling somebody a dumbass? And I'm picking on people? LMFAO. Okay Sal.

As for people not liking me, the ones who know me.. and actually fucked with me at BSX know how I am and they all fuck with me.. Its more than 4 and who cares that TTN, Nola, WhoDey or Whoever else gets mad at what I post? Whodey doesn't post and he didnt even post whenever me and him were cool and would talk on AIM. So as far as I'm concerned.. this is a joke and anybody getting offended is a joke.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol. Quite funny how ignorant you are.
All there is to say really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%