See ya guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I'm not gonna stick around anymore. I'll still do my pick in the SI Mock, but after that I'm gone. Some guys on here are real cool, had some fun here.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No reason to leave. I'm pretty sure there is an ignore option. Just put them on ignore and it should work out. You are a valuable person to the board.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Whaaaaaaaat? Noooooooooooooooooooo! You aren't going anywhere. What happened?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I can understand not posting much more but just flat out leaving?

And I hope you're not leaving just because of someone belittling things you say. Just know that for every person that insults something you say, there's 3 or 4 who disagree as well but are much nicer about it.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I can understand not posting much more but just flat out leaving?

And I hope you're not leaving just because of someone belittling things you say. Just know that for every person that insults something you say, there's 3 or 4 who disagree as well but are much nicer about it.
That's comforting

"We all think you're an idiot, we just won't tell you as mean as he did!"

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
That's not even close to what I said. This is a sports forum. People debate shit. Some people use facts, others use insults. All I am saying is if people disagree, they are mature about it -- but there's a select few who don't and he shouldn't feel the need to leave the site because of that.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
That's not even close to what I said. This is a sports forum. People debate shit. Some people use facts, others use insults. All I am saying is if people disagree, they are mature about it -- but there's a select few who don't and he shouldn't feel the need to leave the site because of that.
+1.

And like PM7 would say "This is realest shit Ive ever read."

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
titan, you're better than this. you aren't a child. its the internet, don't get all pissy.

plus I need my teeties.

TTN2810

Reaction score
titan, you're better than this. you aren't a child. its the internet, don't get all pissy.

plus I need my teeties.
I'm not being pissy, just tired of not even being able to share opinons or debate anymore. And you said it, it's the internet. If I don't enjoy it, there's no point. It's something pretty minor in the big picture.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you are being pissy though.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not being pissy, just tired of not even being able to share opinons or debate anymore. And you said it, it's the internet. If I don't enjoy it, there's no point. It's something pretty minor in the big picture.
I think there is an ignore feature that you can use, if so you could just use it. It seems like you have good debates with everyone else except kam. I'm kinda the same way with DJT that u are with kam, but I haven't left. Don't leave man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%