Rumor: Kirk Hirnich to the Heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bulls’ Hinrich headed to Heat?
Word is that even before the Bulls snagged the No. 1 pick in the draft lottery, the team was in conversations with Miami to send point guard Kirk Hinrich their way. Now it looks like that could happen in order to open space for Memphis point guard and Chicago native Derrick Rose. (Miami Herald, registration required)
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/24099667/

Scroll down some, after about 3 paragraphs that is what they talk about. It is via the Miami Herald (I should look for it in the living room) but registration required.

I would love to see Hinrich on the Heat. If Wade and Bosh weren't on the board during the 2003 draft at the time, he might have been our pick. The question is, what would we trade for him? I would love to keep Haslem. Maybe Banks or Blount and a pick or Cook or something.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I guess this means Rose will be the #1 pick

But I think this would be a good move for the Heat, Hinrich would fit nicley alongside Wade and Marion.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
maybe Bulls give up Hinrich and another player like Nocioni or Tyrus Thomas for Miami's #1...
then they would get Rose & Beasley... makes you go hmmmmm?????

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
maybe Bulls give up Hinrich and another player like Nocioni or Tyrus Thomas for Miami's #1...
lol, i just cant believe they got the #1 pick. They just dont deserve it with:

L.Hughes
D.Gooden
K.Hinrich
B.Gordon
T.Thomas
J.Noah
A.Nocioni

freaking unbelievable.... As for that trade i could see that happening.

AirForceFlash_3

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LMAO now thats really undervaluing our pick. It would take some future pick, TT, Hinrich, and probably like Deng or something for our pick and someone like Banks, just isn't possible. But, I know you were joking jarrod (at least hope).

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Man Beasley, Wade, Marion, Hinrich would make the Heat back to top of the East form IMO.

AirForceFlash_3

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Man Beasley, Wade, Marion, Hinrich would make the Heat back to top of the East form IMO.
Yep and we'd probably sign someone like Diop or draft someone or heck go with Blount at center and pray he improves. Things are really looking up for us.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yep and we'd probably sign someone like Diop or draft someone or heck go with Blount at center and pray he improves. Things are really looking up for us.
You'd prolly sign a C, and have Blount play backup or split time. But if that happens you would for sure be back at top, and have a ROY in Beasley.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
YESSS keep Bount! I like him to. Have him and Barron and just hope they improve. :D

If this trade goes down, then its Rose all the way, but I'm leaning towards it might not go down.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
"...If the Bulls take Derrick Rose then they may as well say farewell to Ben Gordon and Kirk Hinrich. Maybe shop the 2 to The Bucks for Micheal Redd,or shop the duo for Carmello Anthony or a versatile forward like Shawn Marion."

Milwaukee would send Charlie Villanueva also in a Michael Redd deal..

C - Joakim Noah
PF - Charlie Villanueva
SF - Luol Deng
SG - Michael Redd
PG - Derrick Rose

C- Joakim Noah
PF - Drew Gooden
SF - Carmelo Anthony
SG - Luol Deng
PG - Derrick Rose

C - Joakim Noah
PF - Shawn Marion
SF - Luol Deng
SG - Larry Hughes
PG - Derrick Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%