Royalty free images

.hokiebound

Reaction score
Ok so since I've won the yearbook contest, I get my own page in the yearbook to do what I want with it. If I want to use sports photos, do you think I could use cuts of nfl, mlb, etc players? Do I need to make sure they are royalty free? Any help would be great.

bigheadkyle2

Reaction score
i dont know about that but if i was you i would try to keep it a big secret of what you will do and i would make a full page collage of your principals face using nothing but naked pictures. if you pulled that off and no one knew until the yearbooks were ordered and delivered that would be epic

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
if the pictures aer in something that's sold for profit - you HAVE to use royalty free photos

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
i dont know about that but if i was you i would try to keep it a big secret of what you will do and i would make a full page collage of your principals face using nothing but naked pictures. if you pulled that off and no one knew until the yearbooks were ordered and delivered that would be epic
as weird as that is, it would be epic

.hokiebound

Reaction score
Hmm... I guess I'm going to have to go with the abstract route. I'll need to think of some random stuff to put in, not related to sports. I can't find any royalty free nfl or mlb pics. Any ideas?

fletch

Reaction score
YOu could always use colored in renders, they don't look the greatest but could maybe work? idn sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%