Roundpuff's custom covers

BigDmo

Reaction score
I was thinking about making 300 dpi covers for all the EA stuff since its not hard to change the things up but I thought someone else would. I mean it would be so easy, especially Madden since there was a 300dpi cover put out with Favre in his Jets uni.

monta8curry

Reaction score
I was thinking about making 300 dpi covers for all the EA stuff since its not hard to change the things up but I thought someone else would. I mean it would be so easy, especially Madden since there was a 300dpi cover put out with Favre in his Jets uni.
ya, i know, i cant believe no ones made a 300dpi temp (except for cy) for nba live yet, lol
anyways, heres a jodie meeks cover i just made
http://images46.fotki.com/v1441/filecCIr/3...42492/meeks.jpg

BigDmo

Reaction score
I guess I'll make one today since I've been wanting to anyway. I made a Live template already.

SportsFanatic31

Reaction score
willis mcgahee (thanks to elcheato for the cuts) click the link below, then click view original uploaded photo to view the full size (you have to be a fotki member)
I dont think you have to be a member, because im not signed up on Fotki, but i can go to like one of Cyclone's links and hit "See Original" or whatever it says. Maybe he has it set up different or something.

monta8curry

Reaction score
oh i didnt know that, ha, because when i wasnt logged on i couldnt view the original size.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just pm some of us the damn plugin, we make sigs not covers.
You will hardly even tell..

Chiefwahoo

Reaction score
you tell him Pugz...lol

Damn is this guy a killa or something?will use that plug in on a render for me?

BigDmo

Reaction score
Hey if you guys do stuff to help us we would probably. The guys who have gotten it from the original source have done something for the community. I have gotten the green light on giving it to one of the members on here. Not to mention you guys can get it on the internet if you look for it.

monta8curry

Reaction score

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%