Ronnie "what can Brown do for you"

bigheadkyle2

Reaction score
i realize these are ugly but thats my style and i think i am pretty much nailing that style on every sig i make, especially in the text area.

version 1

version 2

version 3

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
I dunno...not feeling any of them. They all look the same except with different renders to be honest. So big minus on creativity there.

I do like your render effects, and you do the double nicely. The bgs are okay, but these would be cooler if you had a few more textures above the render and added some lighting. Colouring should be more consistent as well.

Also, the text isn't for me. The clipping masks are a good idea, but the glow and them emboss on the different parts doesn't look good. Try and keep it simple.

bigheadkyle2

Reaction score
I dunno...not feeling any of them. They all look the same except with different renders to be honest. So big minus on creativity there.

I do like your render effects, and you do the double nicely. The bgs are okay, but these would be cooler if you had a few more textures above the render and added some lighting. Colouring should be more consistent as well.

Also, the text isn't for me. The clipping masks are a good idea, but the glow and them emboss on the different parts doesn't look good. Try and keep it simple.

i know they are the same. i saw all three renders and didnt know hwich would look best so i jsut used all three of them.

all coloring and all stocks are the same its jsut the renders make it look different i guess

i didnt use any clipping masks i just completely suck at text and i always try something cool but i cant ever figure anything out and i get fed up with it and end up jsut typing some stuff with normal text

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nice sigs just do what these guys say. Also u remember me bighead its davidthecornman. Nice to see you on here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%