Rip's Seventy-Thousand Posts Thread

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Told myself that I’d put a little effort in my post whenever I got to 70k, so I will indeed do that. I realize it isn’t a notable number, but fuck it.

It has certainly been a long journey to get here. Feels like forever ago I was that 12/13 year old little fuck coming around this board for NBA Live CAPs. Now I’m becoming a grown ass man. Never would have seen myself like 6 years later posting on a forum this much, and accomplishing what I have here. Might seem to people like my friends, that don’t post here, that I am wasting my time on a forum like this and what not. But in reality I talk to you guys more on a daily basis than a lot of other people, and tell you more things than I even tell people like my girlfriend or my best friend. I know other people say it sometimes, but I really do consider a lot of you guys as my second family. SI is like a brotherhood to me. I think that is what will always set us apart from other forums. They may have more members online at times, but they will never form such a tight knit bunch of dudes like we have here. That is without a doubt a reason the website has stayed around as long as it already has. And though I may get on some peoples nerves at times, and they do the same to me, I always come to this website first when I boot up my laptop. From the days we had the SI Bad Boys, to the days of The_Future_Pele and Josh10_10, I am glad I’ve been around to see the site develop into what it has today. And I look forward to this forum continuing to go strong for many years to come.

Could do shoutouts, but I know I’d forget a few people and it would also take forever. You guys know who you are. But for a posting accomplishment, I think everyone here deserves a shoutout anyways. Whether it is me bickering at CC or 701, or me chatting it up with Pugz or TYO, everyone really influences my posting here. So I thank you all for giving me something to do when I ain’t got shit else to do. Cause God knows what I’d do if I didn’t have SI to kill my time or debate sports with.

Rip70k muddddddafuckaaaaaaaas.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
you didnt mention me, so fuck you up the butthole with a jackhammer you fucking cuntbag.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I cried after reading this.

Okay, I didn't, but nice speech man. Congrats.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
you're making the thread i'm about to post look bad -____- lol, jk congrats bro.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
congrats man. i need to pick up my pace to catch you lol

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
But the sim league would not be the same to me without you, only person I enjoy having a rivalry with.

Congrats on 70k, the GOAT poster on SI.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Bickering at CC?

:what:

Congrats tho broooooooo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%