Ric Bucher: "Derrick Rose is my MVP candidate"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullsaj

Reaction score

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lack of respect from officials? Blake Griffin is a rookie and hes go to the FT line 8 times a game. Rose is officiated fine..

Bullsaj

Reaction score

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol.. Everyone gets bad calls against them, doesn't mean refs are out to get him or dont respect him. I could pull up videos of no calls when LeBron gets hit or even Kobe.

Bullsaj

Reaction score
lol.. Everyone gets bad calls against them, doesn't mean refs are out to get him or dont respect him. I could pull up videos of no calls when LeBron gets hit or even Kobe.
But this has been happening since his rookie year. We thought this was just the rookie rule in the NBA when it was his rookie year, but it continued sophomore year and it is continuing this year. The officials are turning a blind eye away even though the foul is right there and it is inexcusable.

uwp

Reaction score
It's not the refs fault that Rose isn't getting calls, it's Rose's. Every time the guy is going up for a layup, he tries to avoid the contact.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Unless you watch every Bulls game, you really have no room to talk. Derrick gets hit all the time in the lane and there is rarely a call made. I agree with 23Bullsaj on this one.

Bullsaj

Reaction score
It's not the refs fault that Rose isn't getting calls, it's Rose's. Every time the guy is going up for a layup, he tries to avoid the contact.
I cannot stress this enough this not last year, look to the present, this is a improper misconception of Derrick Rose.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Of course you both believe their is a conspiracy theory, you're Bulls fans.. Every fan thinks their star player doesn't get enough calls.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Of course you both believe their is a conspiracy theory, you're Bulls fans.. Every fan thinks their star player doesn't get enough calls.
When the majority of your game involves driving to the hoop and you're only averaging 5.3 free throws per game, it's not really a "conspiracy theory."

Durant - 9.5 FTA
Wade - 8.8 FTA
James - 8.8 FTA
Kevin Martin - 8.5
Anthony - 8.3
Westbrook - 7.9
Bryant - 7.8
Eric Gordon - 7.8
Deron Williams - 7.1
Billups - 6.8
Ellis - 6.5
Devin Harris - 6.4
Stuckey - 5.9

Ginobili - 5.7
Wall - 5.3
Rose - 5.3

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/free-throws/sort/avgFreeThrowsAttempted

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What would you say the majority of John Wall's game is, shooting 3s? Tyreke Evans is below both of them... And uwp is right.. he does his best to try and avoid contact.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i called it before the season
go derrick

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What would you say the majority of John Wall's game is, shooting 3s? Tyreke Evans is below both of them... And uwp is right.. he does his best to try and avoid contact.
John Wall is a rookie getting as many call as Derrick Rose...

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score

uwp

Reaction score
I cannot stress this enough this not last year, look to the present, this is a improper misconception of Derrick Rose.
Oh don't even start with that BS, the first play in the first link you provided earlier proved that Rose avoids contact.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And? It just proves that Wall is willing to attack the basket and take a foul unlike Rose.
No, it proves that Rose is disrespected and doesn't get as many calls as a rookie...

It actually doesn't prove shit, because you could look at it either way, the way you posted, or the way I posted.

uwp

Reaction score
No, it proves that Rose is disrespected and doesn't get as many calls as a rookie...

It actually doesn't prove shit, because you could look at it either way, the way you posted, or the way I posted.
Lol, I'd love an explanation as to how Rose is disrespected.

dcpwner

Reaction score
first, you guys are arguing with bks? Smart. He's right on this, unless u watch every game like we do u can't say shit. He doesn't get calls that exist let alone the superstar calls that refs give so many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%