Reason For Reporting Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was sick of this as the sites G-Mod and I dont want to see this happening with me as an Admin. The legendary "Personal Attack", please keep this in mind, most of us ONLY consider this to be about race, sexuality, family matters, and just flat out saying personal things. Keep the N word, F/G word out of insults. No bringing up family, or using Facebook shit or whatever your personally know about the person.

If I call someone an idiot or a fucking dumbass, who cares. Now if I call you a faggot ass bitch, then report it. I'm sure you people can get the jist of this. Also, please if you're in a "debate" and things start to get personal don't dish it back and then get pissed. Just try to keep things as civil as possible. We're pretty good about this already, but still gotta say that.

This hasn't been a problem as of late but I felt this was needed to post. So please just be easy on the damn report button.

But spamming would be ok for the report button, lol. Like mainly in the gfx section. Or just PM me or any other Admin.

kthnxbai

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont think I have ever touched the report button :D

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I know I haven't, but just for this very reason I'm reporting sarge cause he's a Steelers fan. haha ;)

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Everyone on SI is a pussy ass bitch.... :D

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I can call anybody a <Censored>! Swag. Little pussies get mad when I call em a fucking idiot. It's secretly the posts I live for.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can call anybody a <Censored>! Swag. Little pussies get mad when I call em a fucking idiot. It's secretly the posts I live for.
youve gotten the most reported posts ive ever seen and i really just deleted them. nothing to really "report".

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
youve gotten the most reported posts ive ever seen and i really just deleted them. nothing to really "report".
What's funny is that these idiots think I'm going to get banned or taken off mod for saying something that even isn't against the rules. I'd prolly get reported for sayin "yo? Waddap"

Sad. <Censored> wanna see me fall, but I ball, constantly.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ok this is closed now lol.

PLEASE JUST READ AND REMEMBER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%