Rams Cut Jared Cook, Chris Long, & James Laurinaitis

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Extremely interesting to me... Considering these are three of the Rams' better players

47th oG

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Extremely interesting to me... Considering these are three of the Rams' better players
High paid players, guess they really want to start fresh..

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
47th oG said:
High paid players, guess they really want to start fresh..
Yeah, not really a question why they did it (salary reasons), but damn... I mean Cook is one of the better TEs in the league, Long had over 58 sacks for them, and Laurinaitis is their all time tackles leader.

47th oG

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
Yeah, not really a question why they did it (salary reasons), but damn... I mean Cook is one of the better TEs in the league, Long had over 58 sacks for them, and Laurinaitis is their all time tackles leader.
They'll find new homes. Maybe Jared Cook will go back to the Titans?

Stray32

Reaction score
Cook never met the hype he came with when they signed him/paid him that much, he was supposed to be a go-to receiver not a supporting receiver. And Long's production has been dwindling the last couple seasons. So I understand both, especially Cook. Not sure about Laurinitis since I definitely think he can still bring it but yeah I guess they want to try to pitch players on LA and try to bring in some top guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%