Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
3 rings, 2 SB MVP's, 1 MVP, 50 TD in a season, 16-0 Reg. Season. Nough said.
I believe that argument already got sh!tted on earlier :lol:

Macken

GFX Crew Capt
Reaction score
i think brady's only votes came from patriots fans.. that proves my point right there..

dlc7619

Reaction score
That one super bowl New England should be very happy that the call was not a fumble and a incomplete pass. Which is bs, that was a fumble and the Raiders should of went to the superbowl. Fumble clear as day.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I voted for Peyton. Yeah, Brady has the championships, and the SB MVP`s, but Peyton has a SB of his own, along with a SB MVP as well. Plus, he made Reggie Wayne a more known receiver than he was, along with Dallas Clark, and the rest of the offense. Plus, he has lead his team to 6 straight 12+ win seasons, which is just outstanding on any level.
David Givens
David Patten
Deion Branch

...ever heard of them before or after NE's superbowls doing much of anything other than looking for a big contract somewhere else?

i think brady's only votes came from patriots fans.. that proves my point right there..
Mario - Dolphins
Maple - Chiefs
NJNets - Jets

but, yeah, only pats fans right?

I don't mind voting Manning over Brady, hell I said before that it's a close decision, but don't sit there and tell me Brady deserves no credit here. Or shouldn't be considered top QB of the decade or anything like that. Cuz it's bull..

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And for all you "system" arguers out there:

System - 1: a regularly interacting or interdependent group of items forming a unified whole.

EVERY QB is a product of their respective system..

Macken

GFX Crew Capt
Reaction score
no every qb is not a product of there respective system.. some qbs dont play well with their offense.. look at leinhart he has a powerful offense but cant play with them but warner can.. leinhart is not a bad qb but not great..

and the arguement all started when someone said that Brady was the Top QB of the Decade hands down. he does deserve #2 maybe #3 but he is up there..

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That we can agree on. I definitely, and know you weren't callin me out, didn't say that he was hands down the best.

Mooche

Reaction score
Peyton Manning.

Simply put, one of the greatest ever.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Come to me when Brady wins two more MVPs. Obviously Peyton is the MOST VALUABLE player of the decade. To me that points to a lot. A Super Bowl is a team accomplishment, is Big Ben better than Dan Marino? No.

CurseReversed04

Reaction score
You can't seriously say Brady is not the best. Brady lost to manning once in the playoffs how many times have the pats beat manning. Super bowls def have to do with it. Montana has gone down as one of the best cuz super bowls. U all don't think he is the best cuz u don't like the pats. I'll admitt manning is a great qb but Brady is a winner. Manning has always had harrison and wayne while until moss brAdy had no receivers he made receivers great. Like bagga said u havnt heard much from ex pat receivers

TTN2810

Reaction score
now that i think bout it .. its hard to choose but i still with peyton.. because he didnt have the support on the defensive side of the ball that brady does..
Really? I like what Baggino and CR04 were saying. Maybe Brady had a D, but he had no O! Who did he have? David Givens, Deion Branch, Antonio Smith, Christian Fauria, Corey Dillon? What did they do after Brady? Meanwhile Manning had Wayne, Harrison, Edge, Pollard (was good, but got old) Dallas Clark, Brandon Stokley. Plus Brady only had Moss for one year so honestly, Manning has had an amazing offense around him his whole career where for Brady he hasn't. Not taking anything away from Manning though. If Brady had Mannings offense his entire career, he would have broke every record possible for a QB. The one year Brady has the talent, he did break numerous records. To me this is why Brady is #1.
Come to me when Brady wins two more MVPs. Obviously Peyton is the MOST VALUABLE player of the decade. To me that points to a lot. A Super Bowl is a team accomplishment, is Big Ben better than Dan Marino? No.
A superbowl is a team accomplishment, but a SB MVP is not. Or if you think it is, then a regular season should be too. And still a regular season MVP is 16 games. You need help to get MVP through 16 games. A Superbowl MVP is one game where a player can take a team on his back. What would you rather have anyways? A Superbowl MVP (which Brady has 2 of) or a regular season MVP? SB MVP is way more valuable for a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%