Predictions accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Factor

LOST>ALL
Reaction score
http://www.sportzin.com/forums/index.php?s...c=22907&hl=

August 8th, 07 I asked what our predictions will be. and well, lets see how accurate we were...

1st person was BKS predicting...

Rebounds: Ben Wallace
Assists: Kirk Hinrich
Steals: Ben Wallace
Blocks: Ben Wallace
Field Goals %: Luol Deng
3 Point %: Ben Gordon
Free Throw Percentage: Ben Gordon
He was close for the points, Ben Gordan averaged one point more per game.
Rebounds: When Big Ben was a bull, he averaged 8.8, but when Drew Gooden came, he had around 9 a game. Steals, well, Big Ben averaged 1.4 as a bulls this season and if he stayed, he would have been right, but due to trades, answer is..... a tie, Big Ben and Larry Hughes averaged 1.4 steals per game. (as a bull)Assists were correct. As of Blocks, it would have been big ben but, due to trade, he is wrong, but, Gooden averages more blocks as a bulls then Big Ben did this season anyway.
As for 3point and FT percentage, both correct.

Next up Sabbath..
His predictions..

Rebounds: ben Wallace
Assists: Kirk Hinrich
Steals: Thabo Sefolosha
Blocks: Ben Wallace
Field Goals %: Tyrus Thomas
3 Point %: Andres Nocioni
Free Throw Percentage: Ben Wallace...... jk Ben gordon
Points are correct, rebounds, wuold have been correct. Assists are correct. Steals is a tie. Same situation as BKS. FG percentage was wrong. 3 point percentage was wrong also, but FT % was correct.

Next is Maple (K2D)
predicions

Rebounds: Dirk Nowitzki
Assists: Devin Harris
Steals: Devin Harris
Blocks: DeSagna Diop
Field Goals %: Josh Howard
3 Point %: Jason Terry
Free Throw Percentage: Dirk Nowitzki
PPG was right. Rebounds was correct. Assits, due to trades, wrong. but, if it werent for trades, woulda been correct. Woulda been correct if it wasnt for trades for steals also. Dampier wins for blocks, Dampier for FG percentage, and Stackhouse for FT percentage. I dont really think I should do 3 point percentage due to the leader having less then 10 3 point attempts.

Next, CC

predictions
Magic -

Rebounds: Dwight Howard
Assists: Jameer Nelson
Steals: Jameer Nelson (Total)/Trevor Ariza (Per Game)
Blocks: Dwight Howard
Field Goals %: Dwight Howard
3 Point %: JJ Redick
Free Throw Percentage: JJ Redick
Points is correct, Rebounds is correct, Assists is correct even though, Hedo has more Assists then Jameer. Hedo had 409 assists while Jameer had 383.. Steals was wrong, it was really R.Lewis. Blocks per game was right. FG% was right. 3point % was really Nelson, and FT percentage was Lewis.

Next is teh great Dez

predictions

Rebounds: Z.Randolph - 10.2 RPG
Assists: Marbury - 7.8 APG
Steals: J.Crawford - 1 SPG
Blocks: R.Balkman/ W.Chandler (only shot blocking threats on the team)
Field Goals %: E.Curry
3 Point %: Q.Richardson
Free Throw Percentage: J. Crawford
ok, Dez was wrong with PPG, it was really Crawford, BUT, Crawford did average 20.6 PPG, so thats a half a point.
RPG, Dez said Randolph and it was Randolph. He predicte 10.2, but it was 10.3. WOW
Assists, u said Marbury with 7.8, but it was Crawford with 5.0. Blocks, you were wrong, the answer was Curry with 0.49, but u did say, " R.Balkman/ W.Chandler (only shot blocking threats on the team)", Curry didnt even average one a game so you were some what right. You were wrong with FG%, the answer was D-Lee. #p% u said Big Q, it was Fred Jones. FT% u said Crawford and you were correct. I think Dez did the best so far.....

Next up is Rip
predictions

Detroit Pistons

Rebounds: Rasheed Wallace
Assists: Chauncey Billups
Steals: Chauncey Billups or Lindsay Hunter
Blocks: Rasheed Wallace
Field Goals %: Richard Hamilton
3 Point %: Richard Hamilton
Free Throw Percentage: Chauncey Billups

On PPG, you were correct. ON RPG, you were wrong, it was really McDyess. APG you were right, it was Chauncey. Steals was Chauncey. Blocks was Sheed. FG% was Maxielle so you were wrong on that. 3point % was Rip, so you were right, and FT percentage was Billups so you were right again.

Next is BB
predictions

Detroit Pistons
Rebounds: Rasheed Wallace
Assists: Chauncey Billups
Steals: Chauncey Billups
Blocks: Rasheed Wallace
Field Goals %: Rip Hamilton/Antonio Mcdyess
3 Point %: Tayshaun Prince
Free Throw Percentage: Chauncey Billups

BTW -- I dont know what to say about FG% for pistons to be honest, alot of tem didnt really get that many attempts so forgive me if I was wrong about saying Rip is not the leader for the Pistons.

Points is right, Rebounds is wrong, answer is above (McDyess). Assists, Steals, and blocks are correct. 3 point percentage is wrong, its really Rip. And FT % was right.

Next is AFF
predictions
Miami Heat
Rebounds: Shaq
Assists: Dwyane Wade
Steals: Dwyane Wade
Blocks: Alonzo Mourning
Field Goals %: Udonis Haslem
3 Point %: Jason Williams
Free Throw Percentage: Udonis Haslem
PPG was correct, RPG was wrong due to trade, it is Marion. But, Marion had more then Shaq as a Heat this year. APG is right. SPG is wrong, it would have been Wade if Shaq didnt get traded, but now, Marion has passed Wade. Blocks is correct. FG percentage is wrong, it is Mourning. 3point percentage is wrong, it is a tie with Marcus Banks and Ricky Davis. FT% is wrong, it is Chris Quinn.

Next is Mex.
predictions

Lakers

Rebounds: Lamar
Assists: Kobe (he averaged 5 last season)
Steals: Kobe
Blocks: Bynum
Field Goals %: Bynum
3 Point %: Kobe
Free Throw Percentage: Kobe
points is correct, duh. Rebounds is correct. Assists is correct, even though right after you posted your predictions, CC says this.
"Kobe Bryant leading in assists? I'm still laughing....." Blocks is correct, FG percentage is correct.
3 point % is wrong, its really Sasha Vujacic. FT % was Fisher even though Bryant was only off by .43.
Good job by mex.

IM STOPPING FOR NOW..... link is above for info on when we preddicted these stats..

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eh, who could've predicted the Shaq and Marion trade, I should have said Haslem from the beginning, but whatever lol.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Dez did well, but keep in mind he thought the Knicks would make the playoffs ;)

X-Factor

LOST>ALL
Reaction score
meh, he still did good, plus, his averages were really well. But meh, they might make it next year if a team like the Hawks can make it this year....

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well that's what we have said the past 3 years. lol

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
I only got 3 wrong on mine :smile:

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

With good reason I had them making the playoffs.

Theres no reason we couldnt be a playoff team, we just dont have a true PG and a leader on our team. Isiah didnt make things any better, but it like this: if we had Dwight Howard and you guys had Curry and Randolph our record wouldve been better the Magic's, its not like we arent STACKED with talented players, we just need the right coach and the right system.

And we need to get rid of Curry and Randolph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%