PREDICT THE DIVISIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Don't get him going... He'll start bringing up comparisons of the Lions and Giants and then let everyone know they won it all three years ago...

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
haha kiki so are the chiefs not even gonna play this year

TTN2810

Reaction score
1. Patriots
2. Jets
3. Dolphins
4. Bills

NORTH:
1. Benagals
2. Ravens
3. Pittsburgh
4. Browns

SOUTH:
1. Titans ( Not a homers pick. The Titans have surpassed the Kilts)
2. Colts
3. Houston
4. Jacksonville

WEST:
1. Raiders
2. Chargers
3. Broncos
4. Cheifs

NFC
EAST:
1. Cowboys
2. Redskins
3. Philadelphia
4. Giants

NORTH:
1. Vikings
2. Packers
3. Lions
4. Bears

SOUTH:
1. Saints
2. Panthers
3. Buccaneers
4. Falcons

WEST:
1. Rams (Worst to first)
2. Cardinals
3. 49ers
4. Seahags

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
1. Patriots
2. Jets
3. Dolphins
4. Bills

NORTH:
1. Benagals
2. Ravens
3. Pittsburgh
4. Browns

SOUTH:
2. Colts
3. Houston
4. Jacksonville

WEST:
1. Raiders
2. Chargers
3. Broncos
4. Cheifs

NFC
EAST:
1. Cowboys
2. Redskins
3. Philadelphia
4. Giants

NORTH:
1. Vikings
2. Packers
3. Lions
4. Bears

SOUTH:
1. Saints
2. Panthers
3. Buccaneers
4. Falcons

WEST:
1. Rams (Worst to first)
2. Cardinals
3. 49ers
4. Seahags
Never heard of that team.... ;)

Oiler35

Reaction score
SOUTH:
2. Colts
3. Houston
4. Jacksonville
Until you get a QB who can handle his emotions, and isn't as old as <Censored>, I can see this happening.
Until then, no.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Until you get a QB who can handle his emotions, and isn't as old as <Censored>, I can see this happening.
Until then, no.
LOL Vince is far past that. Did you see a Titans game last year?
This year, our pass rush is fixed with Morgan and Babin, and Witherspoon is a huge signing too. And now, with Britt in his 2nd year, and Damian Williams coming in, our passing game is coming together, as it was last year even though Vince have one guy. Plus, our running game is top 3 in the league. Vince should also be much ahead of last year too with this full offseason as a stater.

Oiler35

Reaction score
LOL Vince is far past that. Did you see a Titans game last year?
This year, our pass rush is fixed with Morgan and Babin, and Witherspoon is a huge signing too. And now, with Britt in his 2nd year, and Damian Williams coming in, our passing game is coming together, as it was last year even though Vince have one guy. Plus, our running game is top 3 in the league. Vince should also be much ahead of last year too with this full offseason as a stater.
They're still not better than the Colts, I don't give a flying <Censored> how you can prove it.
The Colts have gotten better, especially with Hughes coming in. If our line gives enough time to Peyton, we'll never have to see our bad run-d, which should be improved with Hughes.

Cejis33

Serve the Servants
Reaction score
Wow, no one has faith in the Pats hahaha

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Raiders wont be better than the chiefs this year...

VC15

Reaction score
Having the Giants in last place is unlikely, but its just as unlikely for them to get first place..
Agreeable that most should see it that way as of now...

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
The NFC East is always unpredictable and I know this division very well. The Redskins need an offensive line if they want to keep Mcnabb upright, the Eagles are using a new QB which is always tough, and the Cowboys are ALWAYS overrated by people, the Giants need to start playing defense especially the DB's, or else they will be 8-8 again this year.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't see how anyone can pick the Falcons over Saints.

Saints are Super Bowl champs, and the Falcons failed to make the playoffs and still have a number of question marks.

1- Secondary. Please don't tell me Dunta Robinson is gonna come in and fix everything, he's not a good cover corner. Their SS is playing out of position and they still don't have a #2 corner to play alongside the overpaid Robinson.

2- Their DL may underachieve with Abraham getting older, the possible suspension of Babineaux and Peria Jerry can't stay healthy. Having Babineaux and Jerry play next to each other is a problem, IMO. Don't get me started on Jammal Anderson.

3- They want to be a running team but their OL isn't that great. Their T's are weak (Baker is one of the worst starting LT's in the NFL) and their interior line is slightly above average, but doesn't do anything GREAT.

4- What Matt Ryan will do is still up in the air. Will he take steps forward or take more steps back?

5- Will they continue to run their franchise player into the ground shortening his career?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
The NFC East is always unpredictable and I know this division very well. The Redskins need an offensive line if they want to keep Mcnabb upright, the Eagles are using a new QB which is always tough, and the Cowboys are ALWAYS overrated by people, the Giants need to start playing defense especially the DB's, or else they will be 8-8 again this year.
yeah well, it was a little difficult given our starting Safeties were out with injury and our #2 CB was out for a while with an injury as well.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I'm sorry, how old is Brandon Jacobs? 28 at the end of this year. Close to the well known running back wall of 30.

Steve Smith+ Hakeem Nicks+ Sinorice Moss<<<<<<<<<<< Reggie Wayne+ Anthony 'Beaner' Gonzalez+ Austin Collie/Pierre Garcon.
First off... Sinorice Moss should NEVER be considered one of our starting WRs.

our receivers list:
Hakeem Nicks
Steve Smith
Mario Manningham

and manningham is far better than Moss.

As for the Giants and Smith not having as good of a year, in no way do I think he will match what he put up, but you have 0 PROOF to suggest Smith won't be an important factor in the Giants' 2010-2011 season. As for the rest of the team, you had Osi recovering from an injury and he still had I believe 7 sacks, Tuck suffered the entire year from Flozzel <Censored>ing Adams' bull<Censored>, and our secondary was a mess because of injury.

In no way do I think the Giants will win the division, let alone make the playoffs because MLB is such a big hole for us -- Jonathon Goff has a lot to prove and the Giants have done terribly in recent years in producing linebackers through the draft. Rolle and Phillips aren't perfect, but they will be extremely good in the secondary for us where we lacked so much. Ross and Webster will be healthy and both are promising CBs -- Canty should hopefully bounce back from his off-year which he missed a good portion of due to injury, and if Boley can stay healthy this team has a shot -- don't just assume it's all offense for this team -- Bill Sheriden sucked ass and Fewell will turn things around. Don't underestimate the effectiveness of a defensive coordinator and overlook serious injuries.

And I'm not worried about DT, the Patriots got a first-hand look at how 3 DEs can kick your ass on the D-Line

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If we finish below the Lions...well, I don't really know what I'd do, because there's no way in <Censored>ing hell that is gonna happen.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
There are so many good teams this season, I was in the midst of the AFC South and couldn't do it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%