PK Subban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star King3

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first render from a while ago, I had it posted on a site where no one replied, just remembered about it, and got it back(computer lost its hard drive) and this is also before I found LBUs tut here, so the next render should be of a higher caliber, but without further ado, P.K. Subban

I do notice some of the imperfections, but I'll leave the C&C to you.

sarge

Livin' Young, Wild and Free
Reaction score
1st: go to image<trim and trim off the sides
2nd: upload to here
3rd: need a void
4th: some pretty large chunks of bg throughout
and last: to check for bg, put it over black and white and look at the edges for areas that are bg

kuley

Reaction score
Just cut a little bit deeper. You don't seem to be too bad at rounding off- there are a couple blocky parts but overall it's ok. Just for sure cut deeper, there's a lot of thin bg all around, but just keep working on it. It's pretty good for a first.

Phil The Thrill

Reaction score
What they said. Check your cuts, trim and cut deeper. Great thing about the pen tool is if you notice a mistake, you can go back and edit your path.

Star King3

Reaction score
Alright guys, I'll make sure I do it on this coming render (Carey Price), and I may revisit this one.

kuley

Reaction score
Just curious, how can you cut Habs pictures if your a Leafs and Bruins fan? Isn't that just not right? :D

Star King3

Reaction score
the reason Subban came around, is I had a guy ask for a Subban cut, and he had been waiting for like a month so I went and tried it, he obviously fixed it lol.

Price came around because I didn't know who to do so I typed in NHL and went to large images and he was the first legit photo to come up lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%