Pistons 09/10 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What else is new.

It's all good though, keep the L's coming.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What else is new.

It's all good though, keep the L's coming.
Say we get the number 1, would draft Wall? He's too good to pass up, but no way do I wanna see Wall/Stuckey as a duo. Wall and BG would be fine, maybe Stuckey as our 6th man?

Deal Stuckey with Rip/Tay and land a nice young big man? I don't know, we need mad help though. We're a lot worse then I thought.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If we got first it's draft Wall no matter what, no brainer. Take it from there then.
Build around him, wouldn't really care what we did from that point on.

I'd like to see what Stuckey-Wall can do though.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Id love to have him, but I'd like to see us move Stuckey. Wall and BG in the back and move Stuckey with Rip or Tay.

Im sure Dumars would find a way to mess it up :/

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I mean Stuckey and Wall could have potential to be sick. If Stuckey developed a midrange shot, omg.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Stuckey would be better as a 2, but I dont know if they would work. Almost the same players.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yah that's what I meant lol.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No way in the world you guys get wall..and stuck and wall wouldnt work out. But in other news what the hell happened to this team..I had you guys sneaking in the playoffs this year.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Your right, Stern will rig the lottery. We're lottery bound and will likely end up in the bottom 5, but Stern will make sure we dont get the number 1.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pistons forward Ben Wallace is just one block away from reaching 2,000 for his career.

At 6'9", Wallace will become the shortest player in NBA history to reach the milestone.

"I've been around for a while," Wallace said. "I've been lucky -- lucky to have been around for a while. Nobody has gotten tired of me and sent me home yet.

"It's a milestone. It's not something that I said I wanted to set out and do. You go out and play hard, good things will happen, and that's just one of the things that happens when you play hard.

"Shot blocking isn't always about the big guys going in there. It is timing and footwork and being in the right place at the right time, and being on a solid defensive team."

Via Detroit Free Press

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%