Pictures

LyRIKs

Holla if ya hate me
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GFX PICTURES

CROPPING:

Hated by many, cropping affects the sig harshly! This is actually a matter of how much effort you're willing to put into it. Bad cropping can make a sig suck, bad.

There are a few ways you can crop, but I found the eraser the best one. If you don't do it this way thats fine, but for me atleast, it's impossible to hold the Lasso Tool with firm hands and risking sliding it and losing everything for a LONG TIME. So eraser works JUST fine. Also you might try the quick mask that Jarrod uses.

Open the pic in a new document. Make a layer under the pic's layer, and paint it to a color that will differ completely from the pic. Then you get the eraser, zoom in, and carefully erase out everything that's not part of the pic Simple, but boring lol.

When you're done, select what you want and go to EDIT>COPY.

PICTURE SELECTION:

Try to get GOOD quality pics for sigs. Also, big is way better than small, so try to get big pics. Making a big pic small loses no quality. If it goes the other way around, it loses quality like crazy.

MANIPULATING A PICTURE:

Leaving a pic the way you get it from the net isn't always the best option. Try to make it's quality better, or going better with the sig.

*Making it shinier, brighter, better

You can go to the IMAGE>ADJUSTMENTS>BIRGHTNESS/CONTRAST. It's the quicker one, and is better than nothing. Play around with it, and see how good you can make it. Remember, make it FLOW with the sig.

Another way is doubling the layer and adding blur to one. Make sure the pic is where it will be on the sig. Duplicate the layer by right clicking on the layer in the layer list, and selecting the duplicate option.
Get the layer that's on top, go to FILTERS>BLUR>GAUSSIAN BLUR. Add a 1.5 or around that blur to it. Now go to the layer blending options and set it to Overlay. Chances are it'll look too bright, or dark, or w/e, so you can always go to the blured overlayed layer, and lower its opacity, till you think it looks good.

FEATHERING:

Sometimes when you're done cropping a sig, and you want it to blend a little on the edges, you go to SELECT>LOAD SELECTION (if it isnt selected) and go to SELECT>FEATHER. Put in how much you want. Don't put much or else it'll look bad. This is done to take away some bad croppings and stuff like that, or just in case you think it looks cool, lol.

---- Have Fun Kiddos :)

slpnsld23

Love Me or Hate Me
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i just put a quick mask and then use the magnetic lasso. it is very easy

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I use the magic eraser...it seems pretty easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%