Percy Harvin is again dealing with migraines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooche

Reaction score
Vikings coach Brad Childress confirmed Tuesday that Percy Harvin is once again dealing with migraine headaches.
The headaches were ostensibly brought on from stress due a recent death in Harvin's family. Harvin is back in Minnesota, resting near Vikings training camp, but Chilly still has no timetable for his return. We're not yet worried about Harvin's missed practice reps, and he has a month to get past the migraines. Aug. 10 - 11:54 am et
Source: ESPN.com
I feel bad for Percy. These type of migraine issues are so tough for any athlete, especially a football player. When I think migraines in football, I automatically think of TD in Denver. The guy was a hero to everyone I think when he played through them in huge games.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Damn, that really sucks.

sportsguy11

Reaction score
As a Vikes fan, it's bad news. Yes, we played without Percy (but not as effective IMO) but it's just so frustrating/sad to hear this on top of his grandmother's passing last week.

Mauersota

Reaction score
Damn Percy has had such a rough offseason gotta feel for him. Hopefully his migraines don't turn into too big of a problem.

South Florida

Reaction score
Reality check for a lot of players.
Shows a lot of character on his part to try and play through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%