Pennington Could End Up In Kansas City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
- It’s unlikely Chad Pennington will be willing to return to New York knowing that he is not the Jets' quarterback of the future. Instead, Pennington will want to position himself with a team where he has a chance to start –- just like Kurt Warner did first with the New York Giants, then the Arizona Cardinals.

Pennington is expected to surface on a team that is grooming a young quarterback not yet ready to play. There are two logical possibilities. The most intriguing is the Kansas City Chiefs, where Pennington would be reunited with his former Jets head coach, Herm Edwards.

The others would be the Minnesota Vikings, a team that already has added former Jets quarterback Brooks Bollinger, and the Carolina Panthers, who recently brought in another former Jets quarterback, Vinny Testaverde.
I really really don't wanna see him go to the Chiefs.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. Hes an injury prone and will only do other teams in the AFC West good.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like Pennington. I wanna see him go somewhere where he'll be productive.

bulls12

Reaction score
Chad's good he just needs a better running game and O-line surrounding him.

but it doesn't really matter where he goes IMO.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chads good his team just needs help.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Better then Huard, doesnt have to be a long term option. I wouldn't mind him in KC. Plus he has good hair and a nice looking face.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The name. And that he has at least had a history of helping a team to the playoffs. I would love Pennington.

Plus he gets to go back to the offense that helped him develop under Herm.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
herm edwards shoulda never been hired IMO --- i think he's one of the reasons behind KC's downfall

werebarret

Reaction score
Herm Edwards is a terrible coach, but the main reason for Kansas City's downfall is the offensive line.

Willie Roaf and Will Shield's retirement made our line go from one of the best to one of the worst very quickly.

Edwards has improved the defense significantly, though, but he's do damn conservative.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Herm Edwards is a terrible coach, but the main reason for Kansas City's downfall is the offensive line.

Willie Roaf and Will Shield's retirement made our line go from one of the best to one of the worst very quickly.

Edwards has improved the defense significantly, though, but he's do damn conservative.
I cosign this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%