Panthers & Patriots whispering about a trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSUViking

Reaction score
I'm not to sure if your talking about New England or Carolina.

I know we (Tampa) lost our second round, so that can't be us.
Well, only one team between the Patriots, Panthers, and Bucs plays a 3-4 and only one of them has a current vacancy at that position, and only one of them has a 1st round pick and 3 seconds. Give up? Yeah....the Patriots. Where the hell do you even get Tampa to begin with? I'm not speaking in Chinese here, am I?

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Well, only one team between the Patriots, Panthers, and Bucs plays a 3-4 and only one of them has a current vacancy at that position, and only one of them has a 1st round pick and 3 seconds. Give up? Yeah....the Patriots. Where the hell do you even get Tampa to begin with? I'm not speaking in Chinese here, am I?
No, but Tampa had now gone to 3-4, or 4-3. To be honest I can't remember, but were shying away from the old Tampa 2, now that Kiffin is gone. But that's where I got Tampa from, I didn't think it was the Panthers, and I know damn well we don't have that good of draft picks.

Not to mention we need an OLB, well, kinda, we have Quincy Black, who I hope take's Brooks spot on our defense.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Take it easy FSU...no reason to jump down somebodies throat for speculating.

If we had no speculating then we would all have a hell of a lot less to talk about.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What do you guys think the Pats would have to deal to get Peppers?
It would a combination of draft picks. I foresee the Patriots giving up their 1st & a 2nd for Peppers. Following the Cassel trade, the Pats hold 3 picks in the 2nd round.

CurseReversed04

Reaction score
I agree. The Patriots don't like 1st round picks, at least high ones, because they have to pay big money guaranteed and plus, for the most part, Belicheck doesn't trust young talent in the secondary or in LB with the exception of Mayo who turned out to be great.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind getting an array of picks for Peppers, especially since he's a goner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%