Overrated players in the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think MAF is overrated as well. Not that he sucks but he's not top 5 for me and way too many people would put him there or even top 3.
He's a great goalie, he's just too shaky at times and gives up the SOFTEST goals

And if he gives up some shit, he gives up MORE shit

He's still young and a great goalie though

And Yanks had it right lol...Price is expected to be so much there

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Price may be overrated but it doesn't mean that the team suck ... Anyway no point in talking with you guys cause most of yall are Americans so even if I tell you guys something about hockey it won't make a difference

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You can try and tell me something about hockey, but chances are I won't understand what you're typing.

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
Price may be overrated but it doesn't mean that the team suck ... Anyway no point in talking with you guys cause most of yall are Americans so even if I tell you guys something about hockey it won't make a difference
That's pretty ignorant...

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Okay Yank that's cool .. Do I care NO

I'm not mad or anything just funny how you hate price or whatever that it means the team suck ? The habs are much better then half of the league teams so I just don't understand how your saying that we suck ? Anyway you have your opinion ... but it doesn't make sense saying that the Habs suck maybe not a top 5 team but they don't suck

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
I totally agree with that ! But saying they suck that's a bit too much cause they are a top 15 team in the league for sure .

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's a great goalie, he's just too shaky at times and gives up the SOFTEST goals

And if he gives up some shit, he gives up MORE shit

He's still young and a great goalie though

And Yanks had it right lol...Price is expected to be so much there
Right, s'what I'm getting at. After you guys won the cup, most Penguins fans were all over his shit and proclaiming him god, you know? A lot still do and that was why I think he's overrated.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
It just wasn't his season last year ... cause Fleury has been pretty strong in the previous years

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
Maybe stats wise .. But I saw him few times and he didn't look as good as the the season before .

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Maybe stats wise .. But I saw him few times and he didn't look as good as the the season before .
So your judging his season on the few times you saw him?

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
No .. But I'm giving my opinion from the games I saw him playing ....

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
It just wasn't his season last year ... cause Fleury has been pretty strong in the previous years

That looks like you were judging his season on the few games you actually watched him.

Mr.Baller

Reaction score
That looks like you were judging his season on the few games you actually watched him.
Yeah my bad didn't mean that ... Cause the games I saw Fleury play he was always allowing more the 3 goals and the game against the Habs when he got scored twice in like 2 min in the first period ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%