Only if Umenyiora #72 stayed on the sidelines and didn't get hurt,

The New York Giants would have won Back to Back Super Bowls:

VC15

Reaction score
Only if Strahan #92 stayed another year,

Only if Burress #17 stayed home the night he shot himself,

Only if Umenyiora #72 stayed on the sidelines and didn't get hurt,

The New York Giants would have won Back to Back Super Bowls:
I agree wholeheartedly with this. But we are being underestimated again by most and that is what got us that ring two seasons ago. I trust Reese's decisions 100% as he is one of the best GM's in the league. Let the Vikings and Eagles fail miserably this year and not live up to expectations and we will be back to win our second superbowl in three seasons.

Nah, other teams got better.
Are you talking about last year or this off-season?

YoYoYoMan

Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly with this. But we are being underestimated again by most and that is what got us that ring two seasons ago. I trust Reese's decisions 100% as he is one of the best GM's in the league. Let the Vikings and Eagles fail miserably this year and not live up to expectations and we will be back to win our second superbowl in three seasons.

Are you talking about last year or this off-season?
Well both now..im not saying they wouldn't have gotten close.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I disagree.

Maybe SB appearance again but I think the Steelers would have beat the Giants

Albino

Reaction score
The Giants beat the Steelers in the regular season plus the Cardinals gave them a hard time plus almost beat them, so I think the G-Men would have done an excellent job. Now keep in mind I hope to never see a Giants vs Steelers Super Bowl because I root for both teams, but I would have to pick the Giants, they are my first love!

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Giants beat the Steelers in the regular season plus the Cardinals gave them a hard time plus almost beat them, so I think the G-Men would have done an excellent job. Now keep in mind I hope to never see a Giants vs Steelers Super Bowl because I root for both teams, but I would have to pick the Giants, they are my first love!
I wouldn't use anything that the Steelers did in the regular season against them. They had to play a good team nearly every week of the season, so they were bound to lose a few games. Thay Steeler team was the best team last year, and they proved that.

dust247

Reaction score
Now keep in mind I hope to never see a Giants vs Steelers Super Bowl because I root for both teams.
That makes a lot of sense. :rolleyes: I mean you root for both teams, but you want to see the Steelers fail... Wouldn't you want both of your teams to make the Super Bowl, and leave happy either way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%