Officiating in Tonights Rockets-Blazers Game

How do you feel about NBA officiating?

• It's perfectly fine. There is no bias whatsoever.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Certain officials (IE Joey Crawford) have favorites and others they don't like, and their officiatin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's incredibly poor considering the officials are also professionals.

• It's flat out bad, to the point that it's hard to watch the game sometimes.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
OK, so for once I got to watch a Houston game. My family orders NBA League Pass every year. I was home, so I watched the Rockets tonight. Now, the Rockets won, beating a very good Blazers team, but I am not hesitant to state that this was one of the most poorly officiated games I have ever seen. The Blazers had a couple of bad calls thrown their way, but Houston (the home team) had twice as many, if not even more. Chandler Parsons couldn't play most of the game because they whistled cheap touch fouls on him and Samuel Dalembert ended up fouling out, whereas Kyle Lowry and Kevin Martin could hardly draw a call unless they were tackled. It was like reverse home-cooking. I've never seen anything like it. Lowry even ended up with 5 fouls. It was absolutely absurd the things Houston was getting whistled for when the Blazers were allowed to maul them on the other end. I can't believe my Rockets were able to win this game, but they did somehow. Considering the win, I'm not too upset over this poor officiating, because it shows that my team has a second wind and can carry through, but is it completely OK for officiating to be terrible if the team that took the brunt of it still won the game? I think not.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Assuming people watched a Houston-Portland game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%