Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Bar will face a team at WM 34 that is currently NOT a team. This according to PWInsider.

Any thoughts on who it might be??

JJL

my guess is matt and bray

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
The Bar will face a team at WM 34 that is currently NOT a team. This according to PWInsider.

Any thoughts on who it might be??

JJL

my guess is matt and bray
Thats a good guess. Terrible idea if they do it

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

JONATHAN COACHMAN, WWE RESPOND TO COACHMAN BEING NAMED IN ESPN SEXUAL HARASSMENT LAWSUIT

A lawsuit filed yesterday in the United States District Court of Connecticut by former ESPN employee Adrienne Lawrence against the cable broadcast network alleged that Lawrence had been the victim of sexual discrimination and harassment while working for ESPN, naming Jonathan Coachman as one of the alleged culprits.

An excerpt from the lawsuit claims Coachman, "...e-mailed Ms. Lawrence offering to provide her with mentorship and providing his cellphone number. When he contacted her via text, he quickly turned a professional conversation into a personal matter, asking her about her musical interests. He was employing the ESPN predators’ playbook. Colleagues then cautioned Ms. Lawrence that Coachman was notorious for sexually harassing female employees. After learning that, Ms. Lawrence made an effort to communicate to Coachman that she had a boyfriend, after which she did not hear from him again and he made no offers of mentorship."

The lawsuit also alleged, "Coachman’s reputation for making unwelcome sexual advances to ward women and engaging in other sexually harassing behavior was not a secret. Cary Chow had warned Ms. Lawrence about him when he gave the short list of men at ESPN who were notorious for sexual harassment. Coachman had sent Walsh inappropriate photos of himself and text messages, falsely telling her colleagues that they were romantically involved and that she “wanted” him – another common practice of men at ESPN.  At least one young production assistant who joined ESPN just out of college had complained to Ms. Lawrence about Coachman making her feel uncomfortable by complimenting her physical appearance and making passes at her."

In a public statement, ESPN stated they had already investigated allegations brought forth by Lawrence internally and determined they were without merit.  They stated that they intend to defend themselves in court.

Coachman left ESPN in late 2016 as part of cutbacks at the network.  He returned to WWE several weeks ago as part of the Raw announcing team and has been very good in the role.  He is not a defendant in the lawsuit against ESPN.

This morning, Coachman took to Twitter to respond to the allegations, writing, "I will address this only once because I am seething today. In 21 years of being a PROFESSIONAL I have never been more offended in my life. I my 9 years I can count on one hand the amount of times I interacted with anyone other than a co-anchor. To allow someone to spread vicious Lies and flat out fabrications is not ok and it’s time someone stood up for themselves. @jemelehill addressed her lie last night. I am not a part of this lawsuit because I have never done anything wrong. My reputation speaks for itself and anyone that has ever worked with me Will back that up. I am also offended that someone can dangerously throw peoples names into something for the clear attempt at getting headlines. This the only time I will address this because I am not a part of this lawsuit. My heart goes out to anyone falsely accused of Anything.
Trust me it doesn’t feel good. But most of you have been incredible and supportive. Onward and upward."

Coachman's reference to Jemele Hill was in response to another allegation made in the Lawrence lawsuit, claiming that former ESPN personality Chris Berman left Hiill a racially insensitive  voicemail.  Hill took to her own Twitter account denying that last night. 

WWE, in responding to a PWInsider.com query about the Coachman allegations, commented, "We take these matters very seriously and are investigating.”

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Thats a good guess. Terrible idea if they do it
i hate the idea of those two together but ive been waiting for it to happen

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
i actually really like this idea. just hope my man ricochet doesnt get thrown in
Oh he will lol. Drake Maverick was "Scouting" at a NXT live event and he was one of there talents he was looking at lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDL6iuBlzMY

Man i miss things like this, Shane was lit, the random cursing and USA forgetting to bleep it out lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
Oh he will lol. Drake Maverick was "Scouting" at a NXT live event and he was one of there talents he was looking at lol.
waste of talent if hes stuck in 205. seriously

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

According to Pro Wrestling Sheet Jeff Hardy has been cleared to return to in ring action by his surgeon, and is just waiting for the WWE medical staff to approve

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if he would be in the Hardy compound match.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I want to know if they would dump Bray into the Lake of reincarnation to see him as Husky Harris lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
I want to know if they would dump Bray into the Lake of reincarnation to see him as Husky Harris lol.
they want to erase that from our memory so probably not lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

William Regal has announced a new Title for NXT called the NXT North American Championship
EC3 vs 5 other opponents in a 6 Man Ladder Match is made official for NXT Takeover New Orleans, and the winner will be the 1st NXT North American Champion

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
stupid ass name but good idea. the match will probably be one of the best of the weekend

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The 6 men in the ladder match at NXT Takeover New Orleans to determine the 1st EVER NXT North American Champion are...

EC3
Adam Cole
Kilian Dain
Lars Sullivan
Velveteen Dream

And...RICOCHET!

PRAISE THE LORD HHH

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That should be killer. All NXT gimmick matches are lights out.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDL6iuBlzMY

Man i miss things like this, Shane was lit, the random cursing and USA forgetting to bleep it out lol.

Big Show rocking the FUBU.  Corporate Rock was the best era of The Rock.  Not even close.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%